1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Development progress of SimTools - Where to download?

Discussion in 'News' started by RaceRay, Oct 14, 2013.

1. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Good morning gentleman,

currently we are testing the SimTools package internally very hard for any complications and bugs in several environments. No new functions will be implemented as we have a "feature freeze". Testing needs some time but i am happy to announce that we are very close to a open release of the software.:!

simtoolslogo.PNG

I hope you understand that we can not give a exact date for the release. Everything is running fine but there are some necessary changes like updating the documentation which definitely has to be finished first before SimTools can be released.

Due to this situation, please understand that we cannot handle new registrations for the SimTools beta group any longer as it needs a lot of our capacities to handle the registration process and to show new Beta Members how to and where to start. So we we have more capacities to finish SimTools as fast as possible.

If you can not wait any longer or want to get the latest news and date of release just register here for a regular XSimulator member account and we send you a email when SimTools will be published.

In the meantime you can browse the forum for the latest DIY motion simulator projects.

Have a nice day,
    René
  2. Erwan960

Erwan960

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you need help to translate the final version of the documentation in french, I can help you.
    Why not also offer a different language into the software ?
  3. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Thanks for your offer Erwan. Multilanguage support is definitely coming after finishing the software.
    It needs a loooot of additional support and capacities to give support for a multilingual software so we have to first finish what we have for the main language english.

I come back to your offer later:cheers