1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DCS World plugin don´t work in MultiPlayer

Discussion in 'Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)' started by nosimula, Aug 9, 2017.

1. nosimula

nosimula New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    10Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor
    Hello. Im testing DCS plugin and it's working fine. I just found it strange that when I play MultPlayer it seems to stop playing the Telemetry game and the motion stops working. Playing OffLine is working perfectly. Someone already did this test.
  2. Flash66

Flash66 6DOF Motion over the ocean in DCS FA/18-C

Engineer
    Balance:
    154Coins
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Anyone know why this is and can it be fixed? It really doesn't make sense that it wouldn't work in multiplayer! What gives??
  3. hannibal

hannibal Active Member

Balance:
    4,489Coins
    Ratings:
    +297 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    i believe that if a server has integrity check, even something simple as a graphics mod of the game, will be denied access to join the multiplayer session.
    if anything, host your own DCS world server(ideally on another computer or friends computer), disable integrity check, and join your server from your motion platform PC...

give this a try.

for servers that have integrity check, this will never be fixed, because it was the purpose to prevent cheaters.
  4. BrassEm

BrassEm G-Seat + SFX100 Builder

Balance:
    1,040Coins
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, AC motor, 4DOF
    There is a setting in a config file for the server to allow player/flight data output. You will need to contact the server admin and ask if they can enable this setting. It is a nuisance.
  5. hannibal

hannibal Active Member

Balance:
    4,489Coins
    Ratings:
    +297 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    usually the more populated DCS servers dont do that.
    its to prevent cheating if playder data output is allowed