1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DCS 2.5 Open Beta Now Out

Discussion in 'Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)' started by Zed, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Zed

Zed VR Simming w/Reverb Gold Contributor

Balance:
    5,828Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,042 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    It's not embedable but here is their YouTube promo video: https://youtube.com/watch?&v=ZzVW9315ur0
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    the old plugin does not work for me in my 2dof, will there be a new plugin for this verdion 2.5?
  3. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member

Retired
    Balance:
    28,370Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,844 / 38 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform
    Thanks for the heads up :thumbs - I fired it up for a quick look (automatically loaded from steam), but too busy to do much else at the moment.
  4. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Does anyone know if a plugin is being made for dcs world 2.5 or 2.5.1 ??? Plugin of 1.5 works too bad on my simulator 2dof
  5. bruce stephen

bruce stephen Hammer doesnt fix it, must be electrical

general contractor
    Balance:
    9,109Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,237 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    problem with steam is you cant use some of the modules. The ntta map doesnt work on steam. there may be others also.
  6. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    uhh, i doesnt have steam version, but that maybe cause problem to made plugin i imagine !! i bought my rig 2dof for this game mainly :(:(:(
  7. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,441Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    @Arianus One: Please be so kind to read the documentation of SimTools! Read it once, ready it twice, digest it and apply the things you learn there.
    Apparently none of the plugins don't work just for you and for everybody else they work. It must be something with your settings.
    It cannot be that all the plugins are broke, like you continously moan in various different threads!

PS: The DCS plugin also works with DCS 2.5 in general.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    My apologies, plugin works on 1.5 but in my simulator i touch the profiles from the game engine and the tunning center I do not achieve that it is playable, the movements are very abrupt and make it unplayable, for more than I see the tutorials I can not do it, it is worse when touching it. In elite dangerous it worked so also of abrupt and I could not soften the movements or stop following the return of the lever to the center very annoying thing in my simulator and now finally it stop working with wow64.dll error. the only plugin that I can play and it works perfect without touching settings is the dirt rally, assetto corsa and pcars work but not as well as the dirt.
    I will read this as the last attempt https://www.xsimulator.net/simtools-game-engine/#Setting-up-your-Default-Axis
    i not mecatronic engineer i only a final consummer
    if not works i sell my simulator soon. i
  9. Arianus One

Arianus One Tony Rom

empleado
    Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    I bought a new joystick that would arrive in a week to see if that's the problem and the simu responds better with a new joystick (hotas x52) Again sorry by my comments,
    plugin are fine, but, for me it is complicated to make it work to the fly sims in my rig !
    thaks you very much
    greetings regards