1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

crash if 2 Board K8055 with X-SIM 2089b beta

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by TFOU57, Jun 9, 2010.

1. TFOU57

TFOU57 Member

Balance:
    5,723Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino
    Hello :hi:
    Sorry for my English

I'm French and I am trying to build a platform simulator 3DOF with AC gear head motors for use with FS2004
    I Uses Xsim 2089b beta :clap:

It will be composed with 3 AC gear head motors 220V/380V ordered by 3 inverters.
    The three inverters were be ordered by 2-USB cards Vellman K8055 (VM110)

The problem: :sos:
    X-SIM in tab ”Interface Settings” recognizes well 2 cards K8055
    (1 card “0” and a map “1”: configuration addresses SK5 and SK6 jumpers)

:eek: X-SIM system crashes automatically to use of whatever the second card ( addressing the second card “1” or “2” or “3” ).
    X-SIM only works well with the card address “0” :tape:

I have replace the “8055-d.dll in “Interfaceplugins” does a version Vellmann load on the site. Whether with the 8055.dll version 2 or 3 from Vellmann, X-SIM does not recognize? T plus maps.
    Only the DLL provided with the X-SIM card recognition but there K8055 crash of X-SIM si use a second card K8055
    :( This second card is needed to my draft 3DOF
    Do you 8055.dll to use two cards simultaneously K8055 ?

Thank you for.
    :thbup: Advance for your help, I do not know what to do … To use my 2 cards :yippiee:

A+
    Guy

Text in french :
    Bonjour
    Je suis français et je suis entrain de construire une plateforme simulateur 3DOF à base de motoréducteurs pour l’utiliser avec FS2004
    J’utilise Xsim 2089b beta

Elle sera composée de 3 motoréducteurs 220V/380V pilotés par 3 variateurs de fréquence.
    Les 3 variateurs de fréquence devaient être pilotés par 2 cartes Vellman K8055-USB ( VM110)

Le problème :
    X-SIM dans l’onglet « Interface Settings » reconnaît bien les 2 cartes K8055
    ( 1 carte « 0 » et une carte « 1 » : configuration des adresses à l’aide des jumpers SK5 et SK6)

X-SIM se plante systématiquement à l’utilisation de la seconde carte quelque soit l’adressage de la seconde carte « 1 » ou « 2 » ou « 3 » . X-SIM ne fonctionne bien que avec la carte adressée « 0 »

J’ai essayé de remplacer la « 8055-d.dll » dans « Interfaceplugins » par une version télécharger sur le site Vellmann. Que ce soit avec la 8055.dll version 2 ou 3 de chez Vellmann , X-SIM ne reconnaît plus les cartes .
    Seule la DLL fournit avec X-SIM permet la reconnaissance des cartes K8055 mais il y plantage de X-SIM dès l’utilisation d’une seconde carte K8055
    Cette seconde carte est indispensable à mon projet de 3DOF
    Avez-vous une 8055.dll adaptée à l’usage de 2 cartes K8055 simultanément ?

Merci d’avance pour votre aide, je ne sais plus quoi faire …pour utiliser mes 2 cartes
  2. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi
    you must clean the regedit.you can go to x-sim, other stuff, registrycleaner.clean all
    and test again.
  3. vulbas

vulbas Active Member

Balance:
    1,096Coins
    Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
  4. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    you can use 4 8055 with x-sim.with two i have test it.
  5. TFOU57

TFOU57 Member

Balance:
    5,723Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino
    :clap: Nima thank you for your reply :yippiee:

I already clean the regedit of X-SIM: crash with two cards purchased VM110

I've used the registry cleaner with all these options: crash :sos:
    and retest

I uninstall and reinstall several times X-SIM: crash :sos:

I tried different combinations of address card: crash :sos:

I use X-SIM 2089b beta XP on a single PC

- :thbup: In what version of X-SIM you have done your tests?

- :thbup: Do you have multiple PCs on a network with each card connected VM 110?
    or on
    - :thbup: One PC (X-SIM card VM110 4)?

- :thbup: Is possible to have screenshots of pages X-SIM to compare its configuration?

As you have done tests with several cards VM110, you may have done a project 3DOF 6DOF with motors.
    - :thbup: Is it possible to see patterns in order to study them to understand how to write a profile of commanding movements combined?

- :thbup: Can I have the 8055.DLL you use to try?

- :thbup: The use of multiple cards K8055 is it well managed in the 8055.DLL

Thank you for your answers next

A+
    Guy

Text in French:

Merci Nima de votre réponse
    J’ai déjà nettoyer le regedit d’X-SIM : plantage avec 2 cartes VM110 achetées
    J’ai déjà utilisé le registry cleaner avec toutes ces options : plantage
    et tester à nouveau
    J’ai désinstallé puis réinstaller plusieurs fois X-SIM : plantage
    J’ai essayé différentes combinaison d’adressage de carte : plantage
    J’utilise X-SIM 2089b beta sous XP sur 1 seul PC
    - Sous quel version d’X-SIM avez-vous fait vos essais ?
    - Avez-vous plusieurs PC en réseau avec sur chacun d’eux une carte VM 110 de branchée ?
    ou sur
    - Un seul PC ( X-SIM + les 4 cartes VM110 ) ?
    - Est possible d’avoir des copies d’écran des pages X-SIM pour comparer sa configuration ?
    - Comme vous avez fait de essais avec plusieurs cartes VM110 , vous avez peut-être réalisé un projet 3DOF à 6 DOF avec des moteurs.
    - Est-il possible d’voir des profils dans le but de les étudier afin de comprendre comment écrire un profil commandant des mouvements combinés ?
    - Puis-je avoir la 8055.DLL que vous avez utilisez pour essayer ?
    - L’utilisation des plusieurs cartes K8055 est-elle bien géré dans la 8055.DLL

Merci pour vos réponses prochaines
    A+
    Guy
  6. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    you are use a usb hub?test without hub.i have test 2 month befor with two 8055 on one pc,is working.
  7. Robbi81

Robbi81 Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey nima, anscheinend hast du erfahrung mit den k8055 velleman,
    kann ich das board nutzen um mir einen simulator mit 2 wischermotoren zu bauen? und kann ich auch einen käuflich erworbenen Motortreiber (h-bridge)
    verwenden? Möchte mir das selbst bauen gerne ersparen und lieber 50 euro mehr augeben.

mfg
  8. TFOU57

TFOU57 Member

Balance:
    5,723Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino
    Hi, thank you for these first specify :clap:

I would like to have this information to make experiments in the same configuration as yours! :yes:

:thbup: - In what version of X-SIM you have done your tests?

:thbup: - Is possible to have screenshots of pages X-SIM to compare its configuration?

As you have done tests with several cards VM110, you may have done a project 3DOF 6DOF with motors.
    :thbup: - Is it possible to see patterns in order to study them to understand how to write a profile of commanding movements combined?

:thbup: - Can I have the 8055.DLL you use to try?

:thbup: - The use of multiple cards K8055 is it well managed in the 8055.DLL

Thank you for your answers next

A+
    Guy