1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

continue the project 2 dof after all these years

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by abah_masha, May 3, 2020.

1. abah_masha

abah_masha New Member

Balance:
    130Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    I'm so sorry, maybe it's been 4 years I can't continue this project, also because I don't have a steering wheel
    and other supporting devices at that time. Grateful, because I now have a steering wheel, oculus dk 2 and gaming chair..

In the Corona Virus Lockdown, at home, I have more time to do this project ... Yesterday, still using miniservo code. I did an experiment using a small servo as a Potensio, before I used the motto monster as a bridge but it always failed, this time using H-Bridge IBT 2 and then succeeded. , I'm very pleased.

I hope in this month I can build it, :) sorry for my english (it with google translate)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. susocalfail39

susocalfail39 Member

Balance:
    50Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    I also started like this, use 1 cassette motor and check that it worked, but I advise you to use 2, because the program does not work well if the 2 are not connected, for example I connected a single motor to an ibt2 board and then with the The same engine was testing the other board and it did not work well, but when I used the 2 engines at the same time, each one on its board, everything worked. sorry use traductor
    Cheer up, it's easier than it sounds.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2020