1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Construction simulator, starting from scratch.

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by antonio_j99, Dec 23, 2020.

1. antonio_j99

antonio_j99 New Member

Balance:
    120Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Hello to the whole community, after a long time thinking about building my simulator, I have decided to start this project, which I will do with a lot of patience. I hope to learn everything necessary for it and I will be posting photos of how it evolves.
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2020
  2. antonio_j99

antonio_j99 New Member

Balance:
    120Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    hello again, today we will continue to show some photos of the small advances we have made. First of all I have prepared the potentiometers and I have adapted them to place them in the motors. Below I have isolated the wiper motors from the ground so I can use them and also entered the data library of the arduino uno. I provide photos of what I have commented.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2020
  3. antonio_j99

antonio_j99 New Member

Balance:
    120Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    hi, the engines come from a van
    • Like Like x 1
  4. antonio_j99

antonio_j99 New Member

Balance:
    120Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    IMG_2573.JPG We continue with the advances, today we assemble the electronics cast a wood to begin the tests.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020