1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Automatic race selection

Discussion in 'Project Cars' started by A.Qadry, Nov 29, 2017.

1. A.Qadry

A.Qadry New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    145Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    Hello everybody,

I'm building a simulator to play Project cars on with VR headset, and I was wondering is there a way to start the race automatically without being have to choose the car and track every time I play?

you know just like commercial simulators where you put a coin then the race start immediately ! I already tried some of the auto clicker software available out there but I never been satisfied by reliable results :( I used UiPath automation software, it's perfect outside the game but when it detects the game UI it hangs (I think the game is way too big for it to handle)

So any ideas about how to do so? just give me the lead and I'll follow and do whatever trials and research it takes to get the job done and I'll share the results with everyone :)

Thanks in advance.
  2. A.Qadry

A.Qadry New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    145Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    Alright I did it :D

I used autohotkey to right s script that moves the mouse around the game and makes some keyboard clicks to make the selections ,, everything is good now :)