1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Arduino UNO diagnostic code or feature ?

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by speedy, Mar 5, 2017.

1. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,918Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    HELP Guys ...
    I suspect my Arduino UNO behavior as it was running the SMC3 code for a good amount of time now ... But suddenly it gave me an unexpected movements to 2 of the motors as they stopped and became working again then suddenly one completely stopped again and the other keeps going down to the max. limit and stops without any obvious reasons ... the third one is working good all the time .

Loaded and reloaded a fresh code didn't solve the problem .

Any suggestion code/diagnostics to test the internal block structure of the UNO ?
    Is the Blink code is enough ? any thing in the IDE library ?

Thansk ........... :)
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. That Dude There

That Dude There Member

Balance:
    430Coins
    Ratings:
    +27 / 1 / -0
    Any luck getting this figured out?
  3. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,918Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Unfortunately I needed much more easier way to diagnose the system but there is nothing helpful ...
    I'm going to the hard way testing each motor connections separately with the known working good motor 3 to see where the error is coming from ...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vagner

Vagner New Member

Balance:
    - 99Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    [QUOTE = "speedy, post: 128239, member: 6452"] AJUDE Guys ...
    Eu suspeito que meu comportamento Arduino UNO como ele estava executando o código SMC3 há uma boa quantidade de tempo agora ... Mas, de repente, me deu movimentos inesperados para 2 dos motores quando eles pararam e voltaram a trabalhar novamente, de repente, um completamente parado de novo e o outro continua a diminuir o máximo. Limita e pára sem razões óbvias ... o terceiro está funcionando bem o tempo todo.

Carregado e recarregado um novo código não resolveu o problema.

Qualquer código de sugestão / diagnóstico para testar a estrutura de bloco interno do UNO?
    O código de piscar é suficiente? Qualquer coisa na biblioteca IDE?

Thansk ........... :)[/ QUOTE]