1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Any DOF Reality H2 owner, please help

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Mechromancer, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Mechromancer

Mechromancer Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    444Coins
    Ratings:
    +48 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    Any owner of an H2 that purchased it in middle to late 2018, did your gearbox have a label with the MODEL, SIZE and GEAR RATIO?

If so, could you tell me what it says, please.

I'm trying to do the gearbox upgrade and DOF is asking me for this info, but my gearboxes did NOT come with this label. I'm wondering if anyone else has the label.

Thank you.
  2. Andy B

Andy B New Member

Machinist
    Balance:
    1Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    This is what my H2 came with in 2018. hope this helps.

20181203_072501.jpg 20181203_072519.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Mechromancer

Mechromancer Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    444Coins
    Ratings:
    +48 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    Hey man, thank you so much for your help.

I NEVER remove tags from any equipment, especially since even before buying this unit, I had read that some people opted to upgrade to the P2 motors and I figured I would probably need any kind of identifying labels to help with the upgrade. But my unit just did not come with these tags.

Again, thank you so much for your time!