1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Allowed attachment extensions

Discussion in 'Forum and Website' started by tronicgr, Jan 17, 2008.

1. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, Rene

I tried to upload a PDF file and got the responce:

The extension pdf is not allowed

Can you fix it?

And add other usefull types as well (.zip, .rar)

Regards, Thanos
  2. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,839Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,968 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hi Thanos,

please try again - now it should works. For future bugs, configuration settings or board improvements, please use the Bugtracker feature at:
    bugtracker

Maybe the Bugtracker is a fine thing for your own projects?!? You only have to tell me, what category you need.
    I wonder, how i could worked without it, before. It´s just cool to have all the things to do on a list and to be able to check them off when they´re done.

Try it - it is for free ;-)

regards, René
  3. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Rene,

Yes bugtracker seems good idea.

If other users using them, then my projects topics would contain only the updates perhaps instead of crawling with bug reports!

Why don't you create these two topics on bugtracker:

Tronic's PWM/servo control Interface with encoder/pot input Bugs/Requests

and

Tronic's DIY dual Mosfet H-bridge Bugs/Requests

Regards, Thanos
  4. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,839Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,968 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hi,

it´s done..unfortunately,actually there is no email notificatioon, if a new bug is reported. I will implement this feature next..

regards, René