1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Advance notice of sale (UK)

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by Roadster2, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Roadster2

Roadster2 Member

Balance:
    1,194Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2 / -0
    Following the acquisition of a spectacular new simulator I will have two simulators plus some simulator related items for sale.
    I will add photo's and pricing as soon as I can :-

Racestar simulator cockpit in Red (see profile pic), originally designed for PS2 it's been substantially strengthened and is fitted with a Thrustmaster T500 wheelbase (with upraded fan) with Ferrari F1 steering wheel, Logitech G25 pedals, Logitech speakers fitted into the rear of the cockpit and mirrors plus transducers fitted to the rear of the seat and each side of the seat

HE pedals, two pedal set

4x Frex Hyperaxis actuators plus 48V UK power supply (new and unused)

Simxperience GS-4 G-seat

Thrustmaster T500 wheelbase with Ferrari F1 steering wheel, no pedals

Cockpits and items are in Bridgend, South Wales. Cockpits must be collected
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  2. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5