1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

A Connection circuit PCB for Nano &MM

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by welen123, Jun 27, 2015.

1. welen123

welen123 Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    35Coins
    Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Hi guys
    I have been stay here for a long time ,and i learned a lot of knowledge here, thanks for the people's help!:)
    now ,i share something about the PCB designed for Arduino Nano to Monster Moto Shiled.
    it will make your distribution box very neat.
    I designed it by Sprint-Layout ,and it was small about 90MM wide and 70MM length.
    so here it's the pictrues .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. insanegr

insanegr !N$@n€

Balance:
    16,715Coins
    Ratings:
    +499 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    @welen123 really nice work. i was thinking something similar but with one or two MM and one Arduino. lot of people here would also appreciate a PCB like that,almost zero cabling
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  3. welen123

Balance:
    35Coins
    Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    thanks!
    And I am trying to use one arduino with two MM for two motors ,I will design another PCB for two MM with Nano or Uno ,I will post here too.
    I'm glad what I do can help you.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. welen123

Balance:
    35Coins
    Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    here is the new design for 2MM with nano.the size is 100*150 mm for one-side copper clad.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ferslash

ferslash Active Member

Balance:
    4,798Coins
    Ratings:
    +181 / 2 / -0
    wooooow.... would it be too much to ask... two monster motor shields and one arduino uno (not the nano) ???? :D:D:D:D:D please
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ferslash

ferslash Active Member

Balance:
    4,798Coins
    Ratings:
    +181 / 2 / -0
    So, did you uploaded the files to maje te pcb for two mm, i cuanto ser them :/(