1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

5D Cinema and Motion Sphere

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by jonyt22, Nov 13, 2016.

1. jonyt22

jonyt22 New Member

Balance:
    276Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hi,
    I'm a owner of a 5D cinema and a Motion Sphere (oculus rift2) My films provider is missing and several of my films will be out to date. So I'm looking someone who could provide (dealing a price, of course) films for my 5D cinema and Motion Sphere brand.
    Hope someone can help me.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,212Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
  3. jonyt22

jonyt22 New Member

Balance:
    276Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Thanks, I already knew about them.. but the prices os these guys are impossible to pay for me.. :(
  4. jangomoose

jangomoose Member

Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    @jonyt22 Out of interest what actually constitutes 5D, I can see the 3D image and motion would be 4, whats the other "D"?
  5. jonyt22

jonyt22 New Member

Balance:
    276Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hi,
    The other "D" is real effects.. wind, snow, rain, bubbles, thunders :). I think 5D is not a recognize standar.. but manufacturer uses that name just for marketing, even some monufactuer name 8D, because for every effect they add a new "D"..
  6. obobo

obobo Active Member

Balance:
    1,323Coins
    Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Definitely not for me this kind of stuff, although it can be fun to try it once!

But you have a picture of the motion sphere ?
  7. jonyt22

jonyt22 New Member

Balance:
    276Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    You just google "motion sphere aet" you'll see the firsts results of google.. even youtube videos
  8. obobo

obobo Active Member

Balance:
    1,323Coins
    Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Ah yes, I saw the same thing during Le mondial de l'auto in Paris to betting this year,

I wonder why people move if not even more to see real cars ...

But otherwise, I had (without the VR helmet) tried a stuff in style at Disneyland
    With shocks on the legs etc.