1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

2dof iracing setup

Discussion in 'SimTools DIY Version' started by Roel, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Roel

Roel New Member

Balance:
    454Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK
    Hello,

I have a simple setup DIY with two motors (so 2DOF).

Now i like to know how to setup up IRacing correctly.

When i load the preset SimForce GT in the Axis Assignment screen the game does it well... But now i want to add Heave and that kind of effect with it, but i don't know where to start... DO i need to add the in the Axis assignment screen like:

DOF1
    Sway 60%
    Sway 60%
    Heave <----??

DOF2
    Surge 60%
    Surge 60%

And what to do next with the Tuning Centre... Ireally dont get it.

Thank you
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Roel

Roel New Member

Balance:
    454Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK
    Thank you,

I got all DOF's ready on two axis of my rig. It work good the only thing i don't get right is the Heave... Also because IRacing cannot be paused the Tuning Center is difficult because i have to stop to get the game 'paused' or do i something wrong?
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  5. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0