1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

2.0.8.3 iRacing profile

Discussion in 'X-Sim² profiles' started by njracer, Jan 3, 2010.

1. njracer

njracer Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This was designed off of the CXC Simulations 2.0.1.3 profile.

Profile Details
    Game: iRacing
    Intended Sim Hardware: 2 SCN5 Frex-Style design (On-Road)
    Actuators: 100mm
    25% Limiter: no
    Math Plugins Used: 1:1 G-Force, Logarithm Scaler

Designed for Specific Vehicle: No - This is a good generic setup
    Includes Program Settings: Yes
    Includes Gauges: No
    Speed / Acceleration Values: Actuator Speed:16000 / Actuator Acceleration:715 (Turn this number up or down if you desire more or less road surface effects)

Tip: It is important to set the acceleration value above in the SCN5 Plugin Settings before using this profile. The profile was designed around these settings and will not feel realistic without them. YOU COULD DAMAGE YOUR ACTUATORS IF YOU DO NOT SET THE SPEED/ACCEL SETTINGS PROPERLY!

Usage agreement: I have posted these profiles here to help others get started more quickly. However, my profiles are not perfect. In exchange for my efforts in creating and posting this profile here, I ask that you post any improvements that you make to it or shortcoming that you discover with it here so that we can all benefit from each others experience.

Disclaimer: It's simple. If one of these profiles harms you or your equipment, I am sorry but am not liable in any way. Use this profile / setting combination at your own risk.

If you desire more acceleration/braking effect, increase the intensity % under longitudinal force. Its currently @ 70%, increasing or decreasing will lengthen or shorten the movements of the actuators under acceleration/braking.

If you desire more side to side movements when turning, increase the intensity % under the lateral forces. Its currently @ 70%, increasing or decreasing will lengthen or shorten the movements of the actuators when turning left or right.

This should be a good starting point for 2.0.8.3 if you can improve it from here please do and upload it. I'm not the best at these profiles but this feels like a really good start.

Attached Files: