1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

motors have noise in middle position

Discussion in 'Motor actuators and drivers' started by mimakez, Jan 10, 2016.

1. mimakez

mimakez Member

Balance:
    263Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Yes, I have monster moto shield. a big thank you for the support and patience that you had. I hope to solve this problem when I start ultrasonic code.
    I think I've found why ultrasonic code does not work for me ... with 20kHz PWM pinout is changed. I'll try to change the pinout.
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  2. mimakez

mimakez Member

Balance:
    263Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    I solved the problem with int Tol = 50 simulator has become a little less sensitive, the engines have no noise in the middle position after the end of the game, which is less sensitive I decided entering the smaller value in the tuning center.
    Once again I want to thank you all for your help and especially want to thank the @pipis2015