1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Czech thread (chat for CZ people or any near country) just a chat about our builds and plans :-)

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by Radek vols, Mar 16, 2015.

1. pedrono2

pedrono2 New Member

Balance:
    213Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    tím právě myslím bez použití těch potenciometrů.... protože mají nějaké cykly které vydrží a pak je nutné je vyměnit... říkáš něco tam musí být..??
    I think that was without using the sliders .... because they have cycles that last and then must be replaced ... you say something must be there .. ??
  2. stepus

stepus New Member

Balance:
    158Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ano musí, no místo potenciometrů lze použít dražší snímače, nejvíc se asi používají na principu hallových senzorů, je tam magnet a hallova sonda která měří mag. pole jak se magnet otáčí magnetizace v místě sondy se mění a tu to poté vyhodnocuje, další by mohli být indukční snímače a kapacitní, ale to už je moc složité řešení s další elektronikou
    yes must, instead of potentiometers can use expensive sensors, most probably used on the principle of Hall effect sensors, there is a magnet and a Hall sensor that measures the mag. field as the magnet rotates magnetization in place of the probe is changing and that it then evaluates further could be inductive and capacitive sensors, but it's too complicated solutions with other electronics
  3. pedrono2

pedrono2 New Member

Balance:
    213Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    aha... jsem na tohle laik a myslel jsem že arduino je schopný poslat určitý signál na určitou dobu a podle toho se pootočí ten motor.... tak to budu muset nějak vymyslet kam ho umístím :) tam píšeš hallova sonda.... tahle by měla stačit nebo je to složitější ..?? http://avtechnic.cz/cidla-magpole/1293-hallova-sonda-unipolarni.html
    aha ... I have this layman, and I thought that Arduino is able to send a signal at a certain time and it is rotated by the motor .... so I'll have something to think of putting it where there :) write Hall probe .. .. this should be enough, or is it more complicated .. ?? http://avtechnic.cz/cidla-magpole/1293-hallova-sonda-unipolarni.html
  4. stepus

stepus New Member

Balance:
    158Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    nene podle dýlky impulzu to nejde, motoru se mění zátěž a tak by se musela měnit i dýlka pulzu, nene tahle hallova sonda ne, prodávaj se přímo hotové vypadá to jako potenciometr
    Not according to pulse length it does not, the engine load changes, and thus would have changed even pulse of length, nene this Hall sensor not directly prodávaj finished it looks like a potentiometer
  5. pedrono2

pedrono2 New Member

Balance:
    213Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    ani kdyby se připevnila přímo na motor..??
    nor should it be mounted directly on the engine .. ??
  6. stepus

stepus New Member

Balance:
    158Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    nene to co si poslal je nepoužitelný
    no,what you sent them unusable
  7. pedrono2

pedrono2 New Member

Balance:
    213Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    asi na to jdu z blbý strany...řeším životnost místo funkčnosti... tak to zkusím přes ty potenciometry... ještě dotaz, myslíš že stěračový motorky z opel astra F budou stačit..??
    I'm going on about the stupid party ... I solve life of site functionality ... I'll try over the potentiometers ... more question, do you think wiper motors of the Opel Astra F will be enough .. ??
  8. stepus

stepus New Member

Balance:
    158Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    no to vážně nevím, spíše ne
    Well it really do not know, probably not
  9. pedrono2

pedrono2 New Member

Balance:
    213Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    právě někde jsem četl že pokud bude výkon nad 100watt tak by to měli utáhnout... a tyhle mají tuším 120watt... zítra mrknu a ozval bych se jestli to nevadí .??

now I read somewhere that if the power of 100 watts it would have had to tighten ... and these are 120 watts ... I think tomorrow I blink and I said if that's okay. ??
  10. stepus

stepus New Member

Balance:
    158Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    jojo odzkoušej
    ok, test it
  11. pedrono2

pedrono2 New Member

Balance:
    213Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino
    ok... zatím díky za tvůj čas.... měj se
    ok ... so far, thanks for your time .... bye
  12. misoswan

misoswan Active Member

Balance:
    1,000Coins
    Ratings:
    +72 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, JRK
    caute
    moze mi niekto poradit Game engine mi sem tam padne ked hrajem pouzivam win7.sem tam mi to az vypne pocitac do modrej obrazovky(modra smrt) piste mi PM dakujem