1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My simulator 2dof

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Andrea 1968, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Andrea 1968

Andrea 1968 Member

Balance:
    193Coins
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi, I modified my simulator using your valuable advice .
    I did not think that two simple wiper motors could have all this power .
    I think the advantage is also given away sim using a convenient lever at a ratio of 1/3 as you see from foto.a Unlike many other facilities here and the pilot ' to 30 cm from the fulcrum then the pitch is very marked.
    For a person of about 80 kg the structure and ' perfectly balanced but also works well from 50 to 90 kg .
    Special thanks to Racingmat for the Arduino software which is perfect .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looks good man, nice job on the front end mounting the motor connections high, that will help
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sebj

Sebj Active Member

Balance:
    492Coins
    Ratings:
    +165 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Very interesting build. Can you post a video?
  4. Andrea 1968

Andrea 1968 Member

Balance:
    193Coins
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino

currently I hold the connected speed ' low engine and the main power of the game maneger to 67 % ' cause I'm afraid to break something if you increase !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. matthewdtwo

matthewdtwo New Member

Balance:
    287Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    That setup looks great! I'd love to see some more pictures of it. Thanks for putting up the video.
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wind main up to 99% and drop the power of the axis assignment percentages, you will get much more refined motion without the killer force.