1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

News FEEL-VR - universal, affordable for home use motion sim

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Den Krutko, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Blanes

Blanes Member

Balance:
    1,137Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0
    Den, good on you mate for embarking on this project and putting it out there given the circumstances you are operating under. I have a friend from the Ukraine and I know how bad people feel with all the strife going on.

You really do sound like a genuine & good bloke trying to do something with the right motivation. I want to wish you every success and hope it all comes together ... if you improve your finances along the way and have a better quality of life in the Ukraine for youself & family then that is golden and you should enjoy it ! :)
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Den Krutko

Den Krutko Member

Engineer
    Balance:
    364Coins
    Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor
    First prototype photos and renders.

Since that time, i have made improvements in mechanics in 3d, so need to make them in prototype now.

Also software beta have been written and now it supports rFactor, rFactor 2, LFS and iRacing for now.

Other game support is on the go.

I plan to publish video of operation after implementing mechanics improvements in prototype.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Leo Burton

Leo Burton Active Member

Balance:
    2,625Coins
    Ratings:
    +129 / 1 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Dude that is one of the best looking sims I have seen! It looks awesome! Congrats on getting it to this stage!

I am very impressed. Can't wait to see video of it in action! Well done.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. overloaded

overloaded New Member

Balance:
    8Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, Leo!

Besides motion seat, we are developing a powerful direct-drive steering wheel under 400$.

Please, see our facebook page for details and news.

https://www.facebook.com/feelvr
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Blanes

Blanes Member

Balance:
    1,137Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0
    Good on you mate, so nice to hear you are having success with this after a year or so has now passed.

I really like the way you handled yourself back when you had to endure a paranoid torrent of unnecessary bad buzz and your skills and talent will definitely reward you. If you can bring a direct drive wheel to market for under $400 that will be quite an achievement !

Cheers mate and you are an inspiration to the many good people who come here, it is great to read such nice success stories. :cheers
  6. MacThai_75

MacThai_75 Member

Balance:
    439Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Right or wrong place, I'm enjoying reading about this project and wish you all the best with it! :)