1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules
yobuddy

Codemasters Dirt Rally Plugin 2.0.0.3

SimTools plugin for Codemasters Dirt Rally

1. BlazinH

BlazinH Well-Known Member

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    Yes @bsft, its in the game folder where you applied the patch. I believe you need extradata 3 for gamedash to work. Are you using the latest plugin? I think there are or were two of them. http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6550/dirt-rally-erratic-annd-jittery-motion-telemetry
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @BlazinH , I downloaded the plugin a week ago, so unless its changed.
    Ok thanks, I will go change that number in the line of code and give it a try.
    Cheers
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @BlazinH , @value1 , nope, sorry, extra data is 3, plugin is latest. Still causing game dash to crash on start up of game, otherwise, motion works just fine. Just no game dash. Only gauge on screen in game.
  4. danone38

danone38 New Member

Balance:
    - 291Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am new on the site and I too installed(settled) well the plugiciel last one, I have the movement which works but not the GI max with simdash. I marked well the dash out in simtools. I do not understand why
  5. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They might be ignoring us.....or just leaving it till next release ( soon hopefully ) of Simtools. ;)
  6. jimmytm3

jimmytm3 Member

Boilermaker
    Balance:
    171Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, JRK
    has anybody lost motion since the last update of dirt rally it kicks in on start up then no movement in game play reinstalled patch still nothing any ideas cheers
  7. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,462Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Works fine here:
    Dirt Rally.png
  8. jimmytm3

jimmytm3 Member

Boilermaker
    Balance:
    171Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, JRK
    weird i have no idea what to do
  9. jimmytm3

jimmytm3 Member

Boilermaker
    Balance:
    171Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, JRK
    would you have any idea what may have happened ? there is no data at all coming through in the tuning center . I racing works fine so its nothing to do with the hardware tried re patching again nothing ? don't want to be a pain!
  10. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are different versions of the game depending on what part of the planet you are on. Probably why the dash works in the north, but not for us in the south.
    It could be the same with the updates, they tend to flow through different parts of the planet in different ways.
    That being said, I have not played it for a week and I am not sure of any updates.
    I will have a look later and let people know.
  11. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Works fine here, I am not sure if any steam updates have been applied though to the game. I only installed Project Cars 2 days ago and I can find no updates for Dirt Rally.
    But BOTH still crash Game Dash on start of game.
    I am being suspicious of Windows 7 and its recent updates though. Garage Sim PC is running 7 64 bit genuine, but I have not updated windows for about 4-5 months.
    Theres been discussion of windows 7 updates starting to crash certain programs, like Skype.
    So I dunno, maybe try system restore back a few weeks. Maybe a recent windows update might be causing a bug.
  12. Romain Seignour

Romain Seignour Member

Balance:
    - 115Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    run fine for me ! i think the problem is not update !
  13. jimmytm3

jimmytm3 Member

Boilermaker
    Balance:
    171Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, JRK
    All fixed had to get the newer plugin downloaded the one first week it was released something must have changed or the plugin was corrupted some how but any way all good except my wheel and peddles are glitchy first runs fine but when you restart the run it gets glitchy must be a pc problem frame rates get slow and glitchy too only dirt rally for some reason
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Romain Seignour

Romain Seignour Member

Balance:
    - 115Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    you can download again a plug in and repatch the game in documents you know ? i had the same problem the last week !
  15. Vboull

Vboull New Member

Balance:
    181Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Thank you for this plugin, it's a good job.
  16. abah_masha

abah_masha New Member

Balance:
    130Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Thank's.. for plugin.. this is my first plugin by using my coins.. i willl try to my Dirt game..:cheers
  17. Romain Seignour

Romain Seignour Member

Balance:
    - 115Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    @abah_masha you must think to download your future game plug in before your end of your purchase !! ^^

have a nice motion !!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. abah_masha

abah_masha New Member

Balance:
    130Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    What's wrong with me.. in my game manager still "Connected" which should "Game Runing"... see my pict!

kanapa lah.jpg
    (sorry.. whether previously been discussed... sorry too, if I post reply here.. )
  19. Romain Seignour

Romain Seignour Member

Balance:
    - 115Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    your code is not the same to mine in interface output you use the arduino uno ?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Romain Seignour

Romain Seignour Member

Balance:
    - 115Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    and your game manadger is not in running mode is not normal when you have patched your game do you have the windows "game patched "?
    • Like Like x 1