1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

How to create a washout ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Planmix, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Planmix

Planmix New Member

Home Automation - Satellites - Sequirity Systems
    Balance:
    389Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I suggest to use a second order transfer function (high pass filter) for this.
    The output will be like your 3rd option, but you can tune the function with 3 parameters.
    This means that you can tune how fast is going to fadein, to fade out and the amplitude of the jerking.
    Before the function you will need the limiter and the gain block.

These days I'm dealing with a problem on my project. I'll be thankful to anyone that could help me,
    and I'll tell you later why I'm saying this:
    I have a problem with tuning the all the parameters of the transfer functions of my model in matlab (1st & 2nd order functions).
    I'm using Visual Basic for GUI and for calling the .dll that I built with matlab.
    For now I have to rebuild the model everytime with the new values that I want.
    I'm trying to do it in real time, so to be able to write the auto-tune code of the washout procedure and to CONTROL everything from GUI.
    I can do it with the use of 2 PC (one for Host, one for Target) but I'm trying to avoid it.
    So,
    If I had the solution to this, I'd be able to write the software that you want and upload it here.
  2. Planmix

Planmix New Member

Balance:
    389Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

A quick and good solution for you.
  3. Planmix

Planmix New Member