1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom Alu Rig mit Triple und SCN 5 Motion - Deutsch

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Michael33, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Michael33

Michael33 New Member

Balance:
    72Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hallo liebe User hier möchte ich mein Rig vorstellen.
    Geplant wurde ein Rig aus Aluprofilen mit erweiterbarkeit mit Motion.
    Für mich war wichtig das mein Rig so flexibel wie möglich in der Einstellbarkeit ist.
    Aufgrund der geplanten späteren Aufrüstung auf Motion habe ich mir die Pedale verstellbar gebaut.
    Lenkradhalterung ist stufenlos einstellbar in Neigung,Höhe und kann auf jeden Fahrer individuell angepasst werden.

Hier die ersten entwürfe des Basis Rigs ohne Motion

Rig mit Triple Stand,Pedalhalterung,Tastaturhalter fertig 1-3.jpg Rig mit Triple Stand,Pedalhalterung,Tastaturhalter fertig 1-2.jpg

Dann ging es an die Bestellung der Profile, und ein paar tage Später sind sie dann endlich eingetroffen und der Aufbau konnte beginnen.

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

Aufbau

IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0259.JPG

Da ich mit dem Thrustmaster T500RS nicht zufrieden war und eigentlich schon immer Fanatec Lenkräder hatte folgte der Umsteig auf das CSW v1.
    Dazu baute ich mir dann gleich eine Handy und iPadhalterung um über verschiedene Apps alles im Blick zu haben.

IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0323.JPG IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Bilder zum Motionumbau folgen ....
    • Like Like x 4
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    looks good there, nice setup.
    How do you plan to motion it?
    Are you considering basic seat mover with actuators or DC motors?
    How about motor control? Jrk, Arduino?
  3. Michael33

Michael33 New Member

Balance:
    72Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hi bsft,

i have 2 SCN 5 for Motion.
    Pictures with the SCN 5 coming son
    And many many thx for the Coins :thumbs
  4. hvb83

hvb83 New Member

Balance:
    70Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking good, very interested to see how you add the motion. What has the rig cost you so far, as far as the aluminium structure goes?
  5. Al.Bundy

Al.Bundy Member

mechanic
    Balance:
    682Coins
    Ratings:
    +50 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Hi and welcome to this great forum !
    Just being curious, what you like about the thrustmaster VS the fanatec ?
    Just wondering what a user say , cos i am in the market to replace my G25 soon.
    Happy building !!
  6. stevieh

stevieh New Member

Balance:
    448Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi I'm floating my way through these fantastic rigs on the brill site and really like yours any chance of a parts list with measurements for the frame up to yet this is the one for me!

Regards,

Ste

PS can't stop telling the misses how great this site is and what guineses help forks out,...
  7. christian

christian Member

Balance:
    997Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, SimforceGT
    Tolle Arbeit:thumbs
  8. stevieh

stevieh New Member

Balance:
    448Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi there Michael nice project any chance you would pm me the parts list I would like to buy and build the same?

Many thanks in advance

Ste