1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

How dangerous is this?

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by Ferretfing, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Ferretfing

Ferretfing New Member

Balance:
    341Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    When I post all the details of what has happened I won't be doing it for a discussion, it'll be pure hard facts - I don't care what other good experiences people have had or if they believe me or not....it will make ME feel better after the shit I've been through to tell others about it & hopefully some people will take notice of it. I hate forums that don't allow full freedom of speech when the subject is relevant just in case it upsets somebody.....it is what it is!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    I have also been placed on "moderator status" after voicing my opinion of a SimX customer waiting 3+ month's for an order that has been paid for. Freekin ridiculous. Not likely to be back there with any of my DIY content. I have however made enough of an impression i think that my posts will be around for a while and there's nothing Goof Nuts darin can do about that.
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yep, same here, I dont go to that site anymore
  4. Nick Moxley

Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    Whats Up Ferretfing ? Any update for us ?
  5. Ferretfing

Ferretfing New Member

Balance:
    341Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Sorry I haven't updated but my daughter has been seriously ill recently & that has priority over everything. I have finally got everything sorted with Simxperience & will get around to doing a write-up on them. Cheers :thumbs
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Crap, hope the girl gets better soon.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
  7. Nick Moxley

Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    I look forward to seeing how Goof Nuts defends this Pi** poor Customer service when you post the review.

Ps hope the kids are ok.
  8. jem45472

jem45472 Active Member

Balance:
    97Coins
    Ratings:
    +95 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Was wondering what happened to you two over there Dave and Nick. It does such that they push SimX over there so much. As far as I'm concerned, scn5 is over rated, under powered, too expensive. It's just outdated now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @jem45472 , it got into long discussions regarding Simx stuff with Simtools and DIY.
    Nick and I pointed out over and over and tried to keep the DIY motion stuff going, but eventually we got banned.
    Simx sponsor the site, and so Darin will honour them.
    I had a go at Darin in PM and told him bluntly that ISRTV is not a DIY site , its a "use simx because they pay us and dont listen to DIY motion" site.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. jem45472

jem45472 Active Member

Balance:
    97Coins
    Ratings:
    +95 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Too bad as Sim building is within reach for anybody now.

I remember following the original xsim software and when scn5 were first used over there. Watched Bernards first build. I gave up on my build back then, thinking it's confusing and expensive.

I was shocked to find this forum, some of the old members and the work on new software.
    (still don't know what caused the split with xsim)

Anyways, this is a great community with excellent and easy to use software. Built mine immediately after finding this site.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1