1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Start building flight simulator

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by coldzik, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Tino

Tino Member

Balance:
    1,289Coins
    Ratings:
    +46 / 3 / -1
    I'd suggest looking at Fanatec CSL seat, its' very sturdy and only 12Kg.
  2. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hello guys,

if you like to talk about not free available stuff use the support forum of the specific product. @tronigr When someone has a question about AC electronics you are free to give them an answer here but please do not exaggerate to lead user to other forums.

Thanks
  3. Mazhar Salam

Mazhar Salam Member

Balance:
    907Coins
    Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Hi Raceray, almost all the members are knowingly or unknowingly promoting something or the other
  4. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmm... didn't I gave a few posts before a link to this forum here where they were discussing about AC motors? In my links I just proposed specific models and specifications for such motors.... Maybe I should not place links to this forum here from my emails or the AMC1280USB specific forum then. I understand you don't like people place link to the "other" software site, but its like you don't want people to link to Pololu site and Sparkfun site or other product or equipment specific forum... Or links that point to sites that SELL MOTORS (meaning not free!!!)

Unless you can get jrks sabetooths and DC motors and servo motors and all related hardware for free... I want a link to that! Please!

Sorry I disagree here... I'm not selling software or trying to get your audience...
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
  5. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Thank you very much, received good information. I watched the price of motors, AC expensive.
  6. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    All the good days. A few days were busy, even in the computer is not included. Waiting for the parcel with the items for the radio controller. I have a few servos,[​IMG] whether to build a model of the platform? And it make adjustments, and then assemble a full-scale cockpit.

Attached Files:

7. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Здравствуйте, друзья. Получил посылку с Arduino, заполненные коды, я хочу проверить на серво, пожалуйста скажите мне Схема подключения серво Arduino Mega 2560.
  8. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Gathered yesterday at the servo layout, ran all works.
  9. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    That built a model.[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    I want to put the video, it is impossible to adjust the camera.
  11. Igor1357

Igor1357 Member

Balance:
    314Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Everything works well. How to limit the amplitude?