1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom My 2DOF driving sim

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by spartan300, Jul 13, 2014.

1. soraz

soraz Member

Balance:
    5,158Coins
    Ratings:
    +79 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    hi kevin, can tell me about your arms stabilizers (have same problem) ?

thanks
  2. -kevin-

-kevin- Fast e Furious

Termo Tecnico industriale
    Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, SimforceGT, 4DOF
    Ciao @soraz non ho capito la domanda... se puoi scrivere italiano per favore e poi metti la traduzione ;) perchè quando vado a tradurre la frase non ha senso :)

Hello @soraz I did not understand the question ... if you can please write Italian and then put the translation ;) because when I go to translate the sentence does not make sense :)
  3. soraz

soraz Member

Balance:
    5,158Coins
    Ratings:
    +79 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    ciao kevin, puoi darmi maggiori informazioni circa i due braccetti stabilizzatori che hai consigliato a @spartan300 per evitare l'oscillazione destra-sinistra (ho lo stesso problema).

grazie

hello kevin, can you give me more details about the two outrigger arms that you suggested to @ spartan300 to avoid the flickering right-left (I have the same problem).

thanks
  4. -kevin-

-kevin- Fast e Furious

Termo Tecnico industriale
    Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, SimforceGT, 4DOF
    Ok, allora io ho preferito mettere i braccetti (che si chiamano biellette antirollio) e le trovi anche regolabili.

Ok, so I preferred to put the arms (which are called anti-roll rods) and are also adjustable.
    [​IMG]
    per una questione di convenienza perchè me li ha regalati il meccanico :D e poi non sono rumorosi...ma si possono mettere anche delle barre filettate con dei giunti a snodo finali e le devi collegare sulla struttura fissa e mobile da formare una specie di triangolo. Questo per evitare che il simulatore/struttura vada a destra e sinistra..ecco un esempio:

as a matter of convenience because I gave them to the mechanic :D and then there are loud ... but you can also put the threaded rod with the knuckles finals and you have to connect the mobile and fixed structure to form a sort of triangle. This is to avoid that the simulator / structure goes right and sinistra..ecco an example:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. doctorxeno

doctorxeno Member

Balance:
    607Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi,

In the pictures I see that you have made youre own powersupply. Can you tell what the specs are?
    And what you have used as parts and maybe a schematic?
  6. grooste_lwd

grooste_lwd Active Member

Balance:
    75Coins
    Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Think this is a very nice simulator :).
  7. haroldjames

haroldjames Active Member Gold Contributor

Electronic Tech
    Balance:
    - 398Coins
    Ratings:
    +54 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5, SCN6
    nice job. Isnt it great when a plan comes together.