1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

No game data - input with LFS

Discussion in 'SimTools DIY Version' started by doctorxeno, Apr 7, 2014.

1. doctorxeno

doctorxeno Member

Balance:
    607Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi there,

When I start the game manager,engine and Live for Speed I won't get any numbers in the tunningcenter (game input).
    Game manager says "game running" when I start LFS and in tunningcenter it says "game selected - live for speed"

It runs Race07 and Grid 2 fine.

What can the problem be?
  2. doctorxeno

doctorxeno Member

Balance:
    607Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Problem solved...

I uninstalled the patch and reinstalled it.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    47,907Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,027 / 16 / -0
    Most codemaster games need to be run once before patching, as the initial game session creates the file we need to patch.

yobuddy
  4. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,390Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    Same for Live for Speed, documents do state make sure you have at least ran the game once and it has created a save.
    But have found on the odd , very odd occasion the patcher gets it wrong, but a simple repatch and its fine , really not a bad issue.
  5. zryw

zryw New Member

Balance:
    201Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SimforceGT
    same issue here, re-patching worked perfectly. Thanks