1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Adjustable brake spring G27

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by alpefe, Jan 29, 2013.

1. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I've had a small hole and made ​​the first sign of spring, to brake the G27, logically the final product will have better finish, and will outline some of the details, but basically, for me far exceeds the original and mod Nixin and others based only in spring, the system has a spring rate of 32kg. in the limit switch but you have to add another 12 kg., we obtain with the hydraulic system and pneumatic chamber, giving us a force at the end of the course of almost 45kg., considering that the tire is increased hardness occurs in the last third of the course, but mostly we also have a hydraulic system that removes the spring bounce touch alone, taking a touch a bit muffled, but with rapid recovery, which makes it easier to control the brake, well I put a couple of pictures for you to see this, I wear with potentiometers Hall, to mount too, I hope you like it, greetings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hello again, and is less for the brake spring, I made ​​some improvements, a locking nut of spring tension, and I've also built a valve, to air so everyone can adjust the hardness and whatever the amount of oil, I hope you like it.
    will be available in 10 days, greetings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Looks like a great improvement :)
  4. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I'm finishing various improvements, arrives next week starting material for the manufacture, I will make several models, one which you see in the photos above, and another model with pressure sensor was connected to the original wiring G27 the price of the set pressure sensor will be of 100eu ..
    I ordered samples of the sensors, when done testing I'll put on sale. this other model will be more complete in the settings, you can adjust the strength and force curve, will be on par with the best pedals on the market.
  5. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hello again as there have been many inquiries on a pressure sensor version, I present as will, I am waiting send me samples of the sensor, as the prices are similar to the sensors, I can report that the price will 99EU., and can be installed as easily as the original, and you just have to connect the 3 sensor wires, adjust in the game and then adjust the travel and hardness that you like, a greeting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. TheXRacer

TheXRacer Cougarsimulations SimAxe Beta Tester

Balance:
    349Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, SimforceGT
    Sieht echt sauber aus was du da aufgebaut hast :clap: ! Bitte mehr :thbup:

weiter so

Gruß
    Chris
  7. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    I wrote you an PM@alpefe
    Did you see it?

Moved you post into the marketplace.
    Please also bear in mind that the market place is mainly for private businesses.
  8. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hi all, as I have received quite consultations on the G27 brake mod, and because of the delay we have in the arrival of materials, in the end I decided to open a reserve list http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/ wp / reserves /, so that those who are on the list will be the first to have the mod., besides guaranteeing the price, what began as a simple modification improved brake feel, to be a development completed brand new and quality levels comparable settings pedals only higher end of the market, so the cost is also higher, but as I said I would come in 99EU the pressure sensor, just keep it to the reserves, then we'll see how far I can put it, to give you an idea, only the sensor (stainless steel industrial and high precision) is sold to the public by twice the mod, in order to go forward that I have a few things more are coming, greetings.
  9. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well, as some wanted to know how it would be the final model, I put some renders, why they are doing that will be the type hoses Aeroquip Teflon and stainless steel mesh., the advantage is that they do not expand, are the same as used in competition and aeronautics, and also industrial sensor photo steel, the hose will have a length of 30cm, to place not to bother, and take also 30 cm cable with terminals to connect wires directly to G27, so hopefully this will be clarified as the final model, a greeting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well, are finally almost all components were completed next week testing brake Beta-tester, and pass to confirm reservations by partial or full payment and see if there for everyone, in principle if confirmed all, some will have to wait a little more to the next round, but for you to go see the look that will have you put some pictures of the semifinal appearance and materials (will be better, this unit is the rattling), I hope you like one greeting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. Mckey1988

Mckey1988 Member

Anlagenmechaniker Für Sanitär , Heizung ,Klimatech
    Balance:
    287Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ohha das wäre mal was feines :D
    Die bremse find ich eh zu schwach vom g25/27^^
  12. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ich verstehe nicht, was du meinst, zu schwach? wird mit Dural und Stahl Stützkraft hergestellt ist 80kg. durch die Grenzen des Sensors, aber Reservierungen sind jetzt geschlossen, wenn Sie eine zweite Charge wird auf der Bahn mit dem Endpreis anzugeben.
    jedes Produkt von ähnlichen Merkmalen kostet 3 mal mehr und haben nicht die gleichen Vorteile, aber Sie sind frei, zu untersuchen, was auf dem Markt und kaufen Sie das Ihnen gefällt, Grüße.

I do not understand what you mean, too weak?, is manufactured with duralumin and steel supporting force is 80kg. by the limits of the sensor, however reservations are now closed, when making a second batch will be on the web with the final price.
    any product of similar features costs 3 times more and do not have the same benefits, but you are free to investigate what's on the market and buy the one you like, greetings.
  13. Mckey1988

Mckey1988 Member

Anlagenmechaniker Für Sanitär , Heizung ,Klimatech
    Balance:
    287Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ich meine damit das die orginal bremse zu wenig wieder standt hat finde ich also mir kommt sie zu lasch rüber so ein härte einstellbares teil wäre schon eine sachen..:) aber der kosten punkt ist bestimmt auch nicht gering
  14. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    finally finished with the brake issue, I get the missing fittings and performed tests to verify the performance he wanted, and everything is correct.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    as are some photos of the full set has a teflon and stainless steel hose 300mm in length, not longer, because it is harder then purge, should be placed by a smooth curve the hose, also to support the warehouse has flanges with supports that are adhesive and also can be screwed to the electrical connection cable 50cm take instead of 30cm from the sample, and the logic for using the original casing is 6mm drill a slightly further up the cable original out and pass it around, so not hooked, has 3 wires as the original and take small Faston male to connect directly, and then point in the game you adjust the pedal stomping and just a G27 with pressure sensor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here you have samples of the variation of the voltage when you press the pedal and also captures win verifying that it works perfectly.
    to have a valve adjustment of air and a central adjusting stud.
    [​IMG]
    the system is simple, tight to the end, the pedal does not go down (just a little), the sensor only works as a load cell directly (or brake competition), unscrew on half round, half recorrrido have the and half pedal gets hard and low over a full turn, the entire pedal travel, the different hardness since the steps all the way down not fit with different air pressures, if we want it to record the sensor or also with rsoca dock, but this hardness logically does not register the sensor.
    adjustment therefore can be anything we want if we combine the different options for regulation, I personally loved the performance, a modification is fully functional, easy to install, which increases the touch and the feel of a real pedal or to your liking, so yes, no frills, bright colors, stickers and others, machining duralumino confecionado in chromed steel rod, hose competition type (inextensible), stainless steel spring, etc. ..
    I hope you like it, now I get with the movement system and the shifter and see if the customs they please send the material they have retained, a greeting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,391Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    So how much for a basic unit, as I can not order one from your site.
    This idea looks to be the best on the market, Love it. Full marks to you.
  16. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    mmmmm...
    ankle breaker pressure.... :D
  17. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hello, I can not currently accept more orders, I have not made ​​enough for all the orders, I will be making more units if you queire can send a message via web mail and when you start the next manufacture it informs .
    so far the tests have been successful, and users with standard systems to incorprar Genesis brake mod, have lowered their times on several tenths per lap, plus everyone liked the feel, and how we can adjust the route by simply turning a screw can bring the taste of each.
  18. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    well, you have finished testing the brake mod, has been tested on iRacing, rFactor, AC, Nkpro, RBR, GTR2 ... with the same result! PERFECT, users have been testing, all have agreed on the same thing, actual brake feel configurable, very many fewer locks and ultimately most important, all in the early stages and have lowered their times on several tenths, really all happy and did not want to let go.
    it has been a little over the test period, but what started with a simple spring enhancement has become a complete system totally different, to match the best you can have in the market, we must also say that best results are achieved with external controller cards a minimum of 10-12 bit, I'm hoping some Arduino boards that I have ordered with micro Arm Cortex 32bit as the libraries that are already available for some time, and are functional as joystick, the advantage of this board is that it has 12 I / O 12-bit analog, plus 46 digital I / O, so I'm going to the core of the system.
    for those who were booked, as has the estimated time of arrival of the sensors (of different types were tested, Bars and feeding voltages) were sent an email with the amount and term, which unfortunately have exceeded reserves the production of the first batch, and delivering iran in order of registration, but they also will keep the price to the remaining for the next batch, anyway I'm happy that the result is optimal, but for me in the first evidence was clear, had to wait for the opinion of regular users who are competing in different categories, and also keep in mind that I am a company with X employees, only esoteric me in the design and manufacture of all what I'm doing, and That makes it a bit slower all processes, so a little paciecia everyone that everything arrives.
    I'm still waiting for the damn customs tell me the amount of gear carried almost a month there, so will this country had to privatize all the civil and not meeting the objectives of the street, with the amount of people who want to work and other noses touching there, well a greeting, I will continue.
  19. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  20. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hello again, I want to report that the second batch of Brake mod for the G27 will be available from next week, there are small developments, now supports the Play and Xbos, also have increased a little brake hardness (60bar), besides the inverted logic as the original, and I've also added a special nut for locking the position we have adjusted the mod, so it can not move without loosening the nut, also I have some more pressure sensor hard (80bar), for those who like intractable, but for me with this small increase (20%) and this oddball hard, well those interested you can make reservations here. http://www.totalspanishsimulator.com/wp/reservas/, greetings.