1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

support ButtKicker and keyboard

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by alpefe, Mar 29, 2013.

1. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hello, while reaching the rest of the parts for the brake mod (a sensor has already arrived), I've been doing a few other things, for some customers such as a keyboard stand variation that we already had, I wanted to be able to place front of the seat, not laterally, which remain securely attached and could then displace one side out of the way, so that it has been positioned and interlocked double joint at the other end, thus allowing great mobility, but same time once nestled, is solidly attached (goal achieved), I put some pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    of course you can put horzontal or tilt for comfort.
    I've also done some other specific supports for other extras Buttkicker, in this case the client wanted to put 2 front and 2 rear units (seat), so that was solved with a profile of 40 to not tap the cockpit and anchored directly under the seat, and then some of duralumino machined solid bars, both front and rear, I put some pictures, when you have the client, you will put them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and good for today is what I have of news, although there is some more as a support seat, fully adjustable in height (to choose) and inclination, which I'll post pictures for the weekend, and also say to those who asked in his day , I have already begun asking motors and gearboxes for the movement system, I feel that many times it takes to do things, but I can not go faster, greetings.
  2. alpefe

alpefe Member

Balance:
    - 17Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well here I put some pictures of how the Buttkicker is installed, both front and back, the good of the grid is pudes you find the location you want.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope you like it, greetings.