1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Logykal.net.. commercial motion software.

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by korrea, Nov 29, 2012.

1. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi all.

My name is Fernando Núñez from Spain. I'm a member of Logykal team. We are not a company, only a wokgroup for create some DIY hardware for sim-racers.

We finished some F1 wheels replicas and now we are doing a motion cockpit. Like X-Sim, we offer free software and info/docs for create hardware. For example, we use for F1 wheels a free hardware electronic board called XRDisplay, our wheels designs are upload to web and our software for motion and wheels is free.

I wrote a mail to X-Sim admin for post here my blog and present to all X-Sim community my free donation motion software:

[​IMG]

At the moment my blog is only in Spanish, but there are some pictures and videos you can view ;). Our blog is:
    http://logykal.net/

The motion software is in Beta version stage, you can read a review wrote by beta-testers:
    http://logykal.net/2012/11/25/e69-motion-cockpit-beta/

The version is only available for beta-tester, if anyone want test it, send me a mail at: korrea@gmail.com. I hope in 1-2 months will realese for all racers.

Im not a a competitor for X-Sim community, only another help for DIY racers.

Thanks!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Michael N.

Michael N. Member

Balance:
    611Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    do the software support Wiper-Motor Simulators too or is it only for SCN5 Actuators?.
    Great Job :thbup: .
  3. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi Michael.

At the moment, only for SCN5. I'm working for other actuators, like Warner...

In short time, I'll share v1.0 ;)

Thanks!
  4. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    E69 Motion 2DOF is a free software program that provides a user-friendly and intuitive tool, for the operation of motion chassis. It can be used to build a low-cost yet high-quality chassis for flight and racing simulators. It consists of a GUI in charge of the configuration, calibration and running-up of the motion system. Operation is very simple: select your actuator COM ports, complete the calibration, configure the actuator motion, configure the feel motion and off you go!

[​IMG]

For DIY motion cockpits, you only need 2 SCN5 actuators, 1 or 2 Advantech USB-RS485 converters, a 24v power supply, diodes, resistors and some connectors. This software can be used in your DIY system or it can run on other motion systems such as Frex (only with Advantech USB-RS485 converters) or SimXperience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Z_QNJs6Us

A wide range of flight and racing simulators are supported: iRacing, Rfactor, Rfactor 2, the Codemaster Series, the Simbin Series, Richard Burns Rally, Live for Speed, Game Stock Car, Kart Racing Pro, IL2 1946, DCS World, Falcon 4 and X-Plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxRLMgOg2rQ

New simulators such as Asseto Corsa, pCars, Rise of Flight or FsX shall be supported in the upcoming version. In addition, a 3DOF system has been developed, but is still a WIP. Other actuators are currently under investigation and testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-slFDzjwyM

The manual and videos from E69 Motion 2DOF users can be found in this link. The software can be downloaded from there as well:

http://logykal.net/e69-motion/

The software is free for personal use under a Creative-Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0.
  5. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nice software, it would be interesting if you add USO commands, that way we can incorporate other USB controllers.
  6. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Great looking interface!
    Anyone here wo can share his experience with the software?
  7. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

What are USO commands??

For the next versions, we are developing an interface with another linear actuators throught Arduino (more cheap than SCN5)

Thanks ;).
  8. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Universal Serial Output , a set of numbers usually specified by the controller manufacturer.
    Usually a start , stop and middle point.

As for cheaper actuators than SCN 5-6 , can I ask what actuators you have in mind?
    Cheers , David.
  9. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    USO sounds nice. IIs's easy add these commands to my software ;).

We are developing with Arduino + Warner actuators (or something similiar with feedback). Is more slow, but we are looking for another professional actuators more faster.

In my opinion, for these application (motion cockpits), SCN5 only is better because has a good electronics control. We no need the high precission actuators because you can't feel 0.01 mm movement...
  10. museumsteve

museumsteve Member

Retailer
    Balance:
    136Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I've been using it for the last couple of months and it's very nice. Lovely uncomplicated front end and now has the network option which is important. As a 'user' and not a programmer, I'm happy to have the option of something very easy to use. The results are nice, very smooth ride from what I used :)
    I only stopped as I had a network PC issue..which I should be resolving this week.

I highly recommend people trying it out :) It's really nice to have choice..
  11. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  12. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  13. museumsteve

museumsteve Member

Retailer
    Balance:
    136Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I guess that must mean you are the first. Congratulations :)
  14. minikase

minikase Member

Balance:
    359Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    AW: Logykal.net.. Free motion software.

X-Sim3 was ready before the feature was released yesterday evening ... but some data were wrong or not sufficent for motion ... a patch from pCARS is out now ... and a new updated build will follow today ... so we will see, who is first with the correct data and correct motion.

Hope all will change it soon, but I prefer E69 for its easyness ;)
  15. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: AW: Logykal.net.. Free motion software.

when you have scn5-6 it makes it easier to adapt to this software.
    Us poor bastards with JRKS and motors are still going strong though.......
  16. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Re: AW: Logykal.net.. Free motion software.

:D Don't worry bsft, I would like support more actuators, the problem is: time. Any help are welcome :cheers: (what does mean? If anyone want help me to support another things... korrea@gmail.com :brows: )
  17. minikase

minikase Member

Balance:
    359Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    AW: Logykal.net.. Free motion software.

E69 motion is now working fine with pCARS.. some effects are missing (e.g. pitch) but I am sure, that korrea will bring it in later.

RRRE should run, too...but i havent test it.
  18. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  19. korrea

korrea New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  20. fortress

fortress New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi! i would like to try that software but the download link doesnt work.. NEed a google account or something??

Someone here can send me this software??? :)