1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

original RnR zylinder daten

Discussion in 'Pneumatic equipment - outdated' started by spidermm, Jul 20, 2009.

1. spidermm

spidermm New Member

FISI
    Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hallo leute,

ich schlage mich mit dem gedanken rum, ggf die originalen zylinder des RnR gegen andere auszutauschen oder beide für eine achse wirken zu lassen, sowie dann 2 neue zylinder für die verbleibende zu nutzen.

bin in dem bereich noch einsteiger und würde gerne wissen, auf was ich achten müsste.

die alten zylinder haben ja eine hubstrecke von 20-25 cm ?!
    ist es kompliziert, zylinder mit längerem hub einzubauen ? (zb neues begrenzen durch steuerstange)

welchen kolbendurchmesser sollte man verwenden bzw welchen haben die alten?

ich habe die Festo DSN-20-40-P im auge, bin mir abe nicht sicher, ob die stark genug sind und wie ich mit dem hub verfahren soll.
    habt ihr vielleicht sogar spezielle empfehlungen in sachen zylinder (zb artieklnr von festo), mit denen schon gute erfahrungen beim
    umbau gemacht wurden?

neuer kompressor ist schon am start mit max 8bar, verwende im moment den RnR mit ca. 4,5-5 bar und org. zylinder.

wäre für alle infos und tipps dankbar.
    hab die suche schon missbraucht und auch einige sachen gefunden, speziell auf meine fragen aber noch nichts genaues gefunden.

danke und gruss
  2. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Maybe i can help, in penumatic question, please repeat it in English.

Regards
  3. spidermm

spidermm New Member

FISI
    Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i want to change the original RnR cylinder with new one, maybe the Festo DSN-20-40-P or i add them to the existing org. cylinders for more power

the original cyl. have a lifting/movement (?) about 20 to 25 cm, it will be a problem with larger cylinder with a movement of 40cm ? how can i limit them ?

other questions:
    whats the inside width of the org. cylinders ?
    have you some references about matching new cylinders for the standard RnR?

Regards
  4. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You have two way for more power, bigger pressure, or bigger cylinder diameter (same when you use two cylinder).
    1 bar=100000 Pa, 1Pa=1N/m2
    When we have a 4 bar pressure, with 4cm diameter cylinder (400000Pa*0.02m*0.02m*3.14=)502N~50kg (i hope my calculation right :D, check it pls)
    When u need a double power, try with 6bar, and 5cm diameter= 1177N

When u use a 400mm cylinder, (but only need ~200mm) place the potis at full range of movements (or protect then for crashing) because the simulator weight its move over a bit. You can set the maximum and the minimum working range of the potis, in the 2.0 X-Sim. When the simulator reach this point, the software stops the sign.

Attached Files:

5. spidermm

spidermm New Member

FISI
    Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok, thanks for that.
    at the moment, i allready use up to 5 bar, mei weight is about 110 kg (193 cm and very heavy bones ;-) ) an the movement of die RnR is sometimes to slow. (im in the testtime with the org. interface and will change to the usb interface soon)
    i think its better to change the org. cylinders with some new one with bigger diameter, im not really want to weld some new mountingpoints at the RnR ;-)

-do you now the cylinder diameter of the original RnR ? ~ 35-50mm ?

i ve found a nice site with an cylindercalculator
    http://de.ahp.de/produkte/zylinderrechner/

with the fest DNC-50-20 No.163390 i ll have 700-750 Nm , it should be enough?
  6. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    All depends on the cockpit balance. check this

50mm dia. cylinder with 5bar, still enough to move everything! :D (check mine, 50mm*400, between 4-5 bar, without a good balance, still now)
    Just, be sure that you to have enough air, in a big tank.

Regards
  7. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi ich würde 2 zylinder für vor und zurück nehmen da brauch er mehr kraft.
    ich würde aber mit der orginal ventileinheit aufpassen die ist nur für 4 bar und bei mehr kann dir das gummi innen kaputt gehen.
  8. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Attached Files: