1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Anyone bought from simXperience?

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by akiranakayama, Dec 29, 2011.

1. akiranakayama

akiranakayama New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I'm trying to get an exact quote on a simXperience Stage 4 kit from the folks over at simXperience before I pull the trigger on one... But I can't seem to get anyone to respond to me in a timely manner. Bernard has not responded to my emails and PM's at all. It makes me worry about purchasing from them if their customer pre-sales support is so lacking.

If anyone has purchased from simXperience before could you chime in and let me know how your experience was with them? Both during your buying process and after with their support.

Thanks!
  2. akiranakayama

akiranakayama New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Really? No one? Will I be the first in North America on these forums? :sos:
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    there are a few owners of simexperience sims here. You will need to dig through the motion sim projects threads and read. I cannot think of anyone off the top of my head.
  4. mboRacing

mboRacing Member Gold Contributor

Automatiker
    Balance:
    - 131Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    Hello Akiranakayama

No problems at all. Could it be that he is in hollidays from Christmas to new year?? :eek:

Cheers, mbo
  5. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Perhaps our reply has gone to your junk mail?

As an FYI, I almost never respond to X-Sim Private Messages regarding SimXperience business due to problems in the past. Often people use different forum names than their real names and it is not possible for me to piece together conversations that happen in both places. So fair warning to anyone who sees thispost in the future. If you place an order via Sales@SimXperience.com and your name is John Doe and you subsequently send me an X-Sim PM from SimGuy232 asking to change your order...I have no magic way of knowing who SimGuy232 is :)
  6. cibaris

cibaris New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I recently tried getting some info (Mid Jan 2012) from simxperience. I used plain vanilla email, not PM etc. The replies were erratic, and took ages for a response and some emails went unanswered.
    All in all not for me at all. With this type of product you need good support esp when setting it up first time. However, doubtless others have found their service satisfactory.
    I would ensure that when you make contact with this company, they respond quickly, and above all answer ALL of the questions you have asked. Lets face it, it isnt like buying a book from Amazon.
  7. bleco

bleco Member Gold Contributor

IT Problem Coordinator
    Balance:
    258Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    hmm ... Not trying to protect anyone here but we are pretty much still mid January ... :)

Patience is a virtue ...

What adress did you send your emails to ?

Bleco
  8. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    All of our service reps are monitored for performance. Everything comes into a ticketing system, is placed in a queue and responded to in the order it was received. I get performance reports for average ticket ages and several other metrics that I use to measure just how effective a particular representative is. At no time in the month of January (holiday excluded) has ANYONE who sumbitted an inquiry to us waited more than 2 business days even for an unusual inquiry that had to be escalated to me personally.

Perhaps you can PM me your email address that you used to submit these emails and we can learnmore about your experiencefrom the email, firewall and ticket system logs?
  9. Shadoogie

Shadoogie New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I purchased a motion starter kit from Simxperience and then built my own seat. I have found that correspondence with and assistance from Bernie to be outstanding. He has always been quick to respond to any question I have had and after 12 months everything is still working well. I am pleased to recommend the Simxperience system to anyone.
  10. MAYAman

MAYAman New Member

Balance:
    97Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'm always weary of people who's first post is a bitch and moan post. You joined just to say that? You magically found third thread? Dubious.
  11. skae87

skae87 New Member

Balance:
    - 40Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    in my case, they (Simxperience) always answer back really fast. right now i am having an issue with a broken actuator and it took them just 16 hours to reply and give me a solution.

thumbs up for their constant feedback and online support.
  12. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,146Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,036 / 16 / -0
    I felt the need to say, that the guys at Simxperience were born and raised in these forums.

If anyone is going to help you after the purchase, it will be them!
    If I was going to buy something of the shelf, it would be from these guys, period! And them only!

Just my too cents!
    And it’s only a penny for your thoughts? :blush:

yobuddy