1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Complete Frex SimConMotion system for sale VGC

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by motionchris, Apr 29, 2011.

1. motionchris

motionchris New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have for sale a complete 100% working Frex SimConMotion system in v. good condition, including:-

- 2 x 100mm Dyadic SCN5's (very light use) + ball joints
    - Frex SimConBase USB Controller
    - Frex SimConMotion controller
    - Frex 24v DC 4.5a PSU (actuators)
    - Frex 12v DC adapter (for SimConBase)
    - 3m USB A > B lead
    - All other leads for actuator connections etc.

Please note no mounting h/w for the actuators is provided, but this can be purchased cheaply from Frex (or most hardware stores for that matter) if required, it's just a few L-brackets basically.

Price on Frex site (inc mounting brackets and dampers) is currently £1610 + Tax + shipping.. approx £2000 if purchasing from the UK so grab yourself an amazing bargain!!

** Asking £1000(uk) ** inc UK / Europe shipping - for shipping to other countries please contact me for an estimate.

Please note I also have an additional spare SCN5 100mm actuator for sale (almost as new, less than 2 hours use) for £250 (or £200 if purchased with the above).

If interested please post here and PM me, or email chrisjarram@gmail.com - can provide photos, will need to dig my camera out!

Thought I'd list here first, if no interest will go up on ebay sometime next week.

Thanks all,
    Chris
  2. japdos

japdos New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm interested,
    email sent.