1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Motorbike Sim project need Srnoname help!

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by leandro37, Jan 23, 2011.

1. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Srnoname

I will built a motorbike rig and need to know (if possible) what game version i can use for the SBK plug in!?????

Thank you

Leandro Tercette
  2. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have you seen the Monast post about is motorbike sim ?
  3. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, i did. Monast seems run away from us!!! He discovery how to use X-sim with SBK and no share the knowledge with us!!!. I think he dont read the user agreement of X-Sim program. He block his video from utube also :dollareyes: lets see if Srnoname save us!!
  4. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I instal SBK-X (demo version), using SBK plug in force sender, force profiler dont receive any inputs. Any hint Sdecorme?
  5. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HI
    I use cheat engine to search for datas.
    The plug in is for sbk08
  6. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    But you're doing this for SBK-X? Can you share the profiler with us?

Thak you
  7. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank's for the feedback Sr. Can you help us to developer this plug in?
  8. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  9. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, did you have a tutorial for me start work with plug free?
  10. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Other question,did you try SBK08, it's work?
  11. Deleted member 4666

Deleted member 4666

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How (and where?) should the community write documentation when there is nothing to document? Henne? Ei? ;)
  12. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what is plugfree?
  13. Deleted member 4666

Deleted member 4666

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    An ein kleines ausgewähltes Publikum oder gibts doch versteckt einen Downloadlink?
  14. Deleted member 4666

Deleted member 4666

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wieviele sind das?

Ich weiß ja nicht was du erwartest, aber wenn die Community was machen soll, dann muss man ihr - und nicht nur einer handvoll Leuten - die Möglichkeit dazu geben. Persönlich schau ich mir das Ding gerne an, aber wie soll ich beurteilen ob ich es (ausreichend) dokumentieren kann?

Oben verlinkt ist ein Wiki, jeder darf und kann darin editieren. Die aktuelle Doku hat ihren Weg ja auch dorthin gefunden, wieso sollte es die Doku für die neue Geschichte nicht auch tun?
    Klar, schon jetzt könnte jeder seinen Kram im Wiki dokumentieren, was nur sehr spärlich passiert, weil es vermutlich auch nicht ganz einfach zu beschreiben ist, was man da macht.
    Und nicht jeder schreibt vernünftig lesbare Dokumentation ... :tape:

Vielleicht kenn ich irgendwelche Hintergründe nicht, aber schön wärs Funktionen nutzen zu können, wenn sie schon programmiert wurden, sonst hättest du dir die Mühe ja auch sparen können. Die Leute die es dann nutzen werden im Forum schon die Fragen dazu beantworten und irgendwann kommt auch einer und fast alles im Wiki zusammen. :cheers:

Gruß, buk
  15. Deleted member 4666

Deleted member 4666

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ich dachte die Doku für die neue Software(-Version) ist nicht fertig/vollständig und somit lässt du das Release [strike]vergamm[/strike] erstmal liegen ...
    Jetzt aber darauf zu pochen, dass die alte Version nicht dokumentiert wurde und bevor da nix passiert ist auch das Neue nicht zu releasen find ich irgendwie seltsam. Wenns für die alte Version keine Doku gibt, wieso schaffts dann überhaupt jemand sie zu nutzen?
    Du hast ja Recht, Doku brauchts. Aber lieber ein paar verteilte Foreneinträge und ein paar Ich find dies und jenes nicht, als garnix. Und das Leute zu blöd zum Suchen sind ist nicht nur in diesem Forum so.

Und der Manuel klebt sogar bei uns in der Firma am Doku-Schrank. :D

Nunja, ich bin weder der Messias noch habe ich unendlich Zeit, aber ich würd helfen wo ich könnte. :uups:

Isch muss weg, Zug kommt. ;)
  16. Deleted member 4666

Deleted member 4666

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ne ne, so schnell wirst du mich nich los. :mug1:
  17. Frakk

Frakk Active Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    sirnoname: You, as the leader of this community should show a bit more respect to those members that are willing to help, contribute, and drive X-Sim forward.

buk clearly offered his help, whatever it might be, only to receive such comments above? This is surely not going to encourage your efforts to find other members to contribute to the documentation you are requesting.
  18. Deleted member 4666

Deleted member 4666

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Though I do understand that he got disappointed to often.
  19. Frakk

Frakk Active Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    At the time I appologized and let you know that I could not set aside enough time to complete the guide. I am sure you can relate to this situation as X-Sim is developed on your own time.

After you posted your request, I was probably one of the first ones to offer you my time to write a guide on hardware and interfacing.

I have not received any reply.
  20. ledfoot

ledfoot Member

IT Manager
    Balance:
    21Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi Sirnoname,

I was involved with some it the initial testing of Plugfree and expressed numerous times my willingness to help. I discovered a few issues during tesging and sent you a few PM's about the issues that I was seeing but I have never received a response and then I was dropped from all communications about Plugfree without an explanation as to why.

As usual, I always contribute to this community and I appreciate all that you have done with X-sim but I think I deserve a response when I am also putting in my time to help you and the rest of the community.

.....led