1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Light Aircraft Profile - SimForceGT 100MM

Discussion in 'X-Sim² profiles' started by CXCSimulations, Jun 24, 2010.

1. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Profile Details
    Game: X-Plane 9.5
    Intended Sim Hardware: 2 SCN5 SimForceGT
    Actuators: 100mm
    25% Limiter: no
    Math Plugins Used: 1:1 G-Force
    Designed for Specific Vehicle: Yes - This is a good generic setup for light aircraft.
    Includes Program Settings: Yes
    Includes Gauges: No
    Actuator Speed: 22500
    Actuator Acceleration: 20 (I had to slow the acceleration way down to get that smooth flight feel)

Tip: It is important to set the acceleration value above in the SCN5 Plugin Settings before using this profile. The profile was designed around these settings and will not feel realistic without them. YOU COULD DAMAGE YOUR ACTUATORS IF YOU DO NOT SET THE SPEED/ACCEL SETTINGS PROPERLY!

Usage agreement: I have posted these profiles here to help others get started more quickly. However, my profiles are not perfect. In exchange for my efforts in creating and posting this profile here, I ask that you post any improvements that you make to it or shortcomings that you discover with it here so that we can all benefit from each others experience.

Disclaimer: It's simple. If one of these profiles harms you or your equipment, I am sorry but am not liable in any way. Use this profile / setting combination at your own risk.

Notes
    -This profile started life as a profile we are developing for a client who manufactures a specific light aircraft. While I'm not a pilot myself, they ensure me that this plane handles like most light aircraft. The profile was developed with close involvement of their chief test pilot.
    -I originally had Longitudinal Force enabled to give you the press back in seat feel when accelerating on the runway but the pilot had me remove it. I left a blank line in there if you like to add it back.
    -Buttkickers work great with this flight software, be sure to use them!
    -Thanks for this great profile template Bernard!

Attached Files:

2. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmm... 86 views, 11 downloads and 0 comments......
  3. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Maybe it's so good that people are too speechless to say anything. :)
  4. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha! I never thought of it that way :)
  5. leonpo

leonpo New Member

Balance:
    - 25Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have downloaded and played for 10 min with default Cessna. Initial impressions very good and there was definite seat of the pants feel for slipping out of coordinated flights, spins, climbs and descents. I did not check landing and take offs yet.

Regards

Leon
  6. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's great to hear. Let me know how it goes as you dive deeper into it.

I'd love to hear some feedback about longitudinal acceleration if you get a chance to experiment with it on/off.