1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question I search a 3D printer Is the Creality Ender-3 V3 SE okay?

Discussion in '3D Printing' started by nnelsonn, Nov 8, 2023.

1. nnelsonn

nnelsonn New Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor
    Hi

Does anyone have experience with the Ender V3 SE? I could get it for €169. I have no experience with 3D printer and search my first one.

What do you have to pay attention to?
  2. Rosebomb

Rosebomb New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    111Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Not sure on that model but my ender 3 the build plate is only 200x200 and it is too small for some stuff i want to make
  3. nnelsonn

nnelsonn New Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor
    I bought the Anycubic Kobra 2
  4. Rosebomb

Balance:
    111Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino

Is it any good? I may need a new one
  5. Tags..(VR)

Tags..(VR) Member

Balance:
    - 6Coins
    Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Same here.. Cobra @ has a huge bed for printing. and a good software is Ultimaker Cura. works with just about everything. though not the fastest printer there is out there can be upgraded to your hearts content. Ender3 is better but the bed isnt as big for printer but i still love Anycube more.
  6. PhillyNJ

PhillyNJ New Member

Balance:
    44Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    I've owned a ender 3 since 2018 - I recently picked up a Bambu Laps PS1 - Its simple a great 3d printer. Perfect prints and just works.
  7. Thierry59191

Thierry59191 New Member

Balance:
    150Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hi,
    The post is a little old and if you haven't bought yet, I would say from experience to save money and put a little more for a fast printer, my old CR10S put me off a little from 3D printing because it is long, the smallest part took hours and medium-sized parts could take several days. I recently bought a Creality K1C (the print size is ok for me) and I print a lot of more, prints that took me 5 hours for example are done in 45 minutes with very good quality.
  8. Rosebomb

Balance:
    111Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    i am not a fan of how long printing takes either. i switched to a .06 nozzle and .03 layer height on my modded ender 3 and am very happy with the results.