1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

How to play iracing

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Popeyin, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Popeyin

Popeyin Member

Truck driver
    Balance:
    108Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,i have the simxperience and i cant play iracing.
    I downloaded motion profiles but i havent motion..
    with dirt and live for speed works fine..
    i need support
  2. leandroter7

leandroter7 Member

Balance:
    - 89Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, 6DOF
    You need understand you have use force profiler and force sender programs togeter.

First, you need select the correct plug-in first in force sender, right click over force sender and select Iracing. Then, you need press try send data. After this step, you need go for force profiler, load your profiler and the press start button. Now you cam play Iracing

enjoy
  3. Popeyin

Popeyin Member

Truck driver
    Balance:
    108Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks, when i load the profile in the profiler appears a window load dialog with all checked boxes i have to uncheck anyone box?
  4. leandroter7

leandroter7 Member

Balance:
    - 89Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, 6DOF
    You need choose one profiler and double click, the setup will be load
  5. apsydsim

apsydsim New Member

Balance:
    - 40Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    With my SimXperience commander to get iRacing to work I had to:
    - download a motion profile
    - set the EXE location to Internet Explorer
    - allocate the motion profile to the button
    and....
    - Click on the start button in the Force Profiler.

Cheers,
    AP
  6. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Hi Popeyin,

Can you please tell us more about the issue. Any kind of deails would be helpful, such as the steps you took or if you received any error message and most importantly, what is not working?
  7. Popeyin

Popeyin Member

Truck driver
    Balance:
    108Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

-I downloaded all profiles for iracing from simxperience commander
    -i change the net explorer 64 bit(problem with flash) and i choose the 32bit
    -i allocate all profiles(in the commander)
    -i do that, start,no start and not runs...(force profiler) :no:
    -the force sender load the correct pluging
    i tried 100 times i think :)
  8. Popeyin

Popeyin Member

Truck driver
    Balance:
    108Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, yesterday I was with nima and says it may be a proxy problem or know ... were giving me support through teamviewer, but do not get it to work with iracing .. Maybe you talking to him, know the problem ..The truth is, that with the Dirt Race 2 and 07 have enjoyed as long ago did not enjoy (now look with different eyes these games LOL)but the truth, the only thing I do is play iracing, so I'd like to enjoy this wonder that I bought.Thank you very much to everyone for your helpand sorry for my English translator
  9. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    I'm afraid the translator software is not doing a good job. We still haven't received any details about your problem, or even a definition of what it is. I would like to see this problem so that I can understand your issue and get it resolved. Please PM me to arrange a time that I can remotely connect and you can demonstrate the issue.

Also, if you have been changing X-Sim settings and do not fully understand them, it is possible to cause problems. If you re-install the Commander software, it will reset all of the X-Sim settings to the recommended defaults.

Lastly, please tell us about your hardware.
  10. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    the problem by popeyin is hi dont have velues from the sender.only by iracing.
  11. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Problem solved. I remotely connected to troubleshoot the issue and discovered that an iRacing proxy had been installed and that it did not properly remove itself from the registry when uninstalled.

In the future, anyone who has this rare issue, should run a registry cleaner as a first step toward resolution.

In this case I cleaned the registry by hand, but I suspect that a good registry cleaner would have done the job.
  12. Popeyin

Popeyin Member

Truck driver
    Balance:
    108Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Many thanks to everyone who helped me especially Nima, bvillersjr (for taking hours of sleep) to be able to run this game with motion on my pc.They will never know the great service that I have done and am eternally grateful.Here you have a friend, greetings.
  13. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    good work today with you.many iracing thinks in the regristry,now we must find the folder were is the problem.is not a good way to delite all.
  14. Henning Piez

Henning Piez Member

Balance:
    17Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nima, Hi Bernard,

after 2 nights of metal work, I wanted to try X-Sim at 02:00 am and get it shortly to work at 03:00am. The Commander did not work for me. Any profile does not work. If I start X-Sim directly everything is fine. Do I use the Commander, this profile, that worked before brings that message:
    [​IMG]

I was looking forward to the proven IRacing profiles delivered with the amazing Simexperience package, bur no chance, because the whole profile is damaged after loading. X-Sim isn't asking for the left or right channel, so you cannot give it the right funtion. Do you have an idea?

I would like to have some nice Iracing profiles, the hardware is just perfect now, only the profiles are lacking

@Bernard
    You made an amazing job. Ordered on Sunday, the parcel arrived 9 days later. Some German dealers are slower ! Thanks, I will order again and make advertising for you :clap:
  15. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    This is unusual. Perhaps the serial numbers were entered incorrectly into the Commander?

The best thing to do at this point would be to follow these steps

-Run the X-Sim Registry Cleaner and clean all sections. The X-Sim registry cleaner can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Sim\Other Stuff\RegistryCleaner.exe

-Make sure that the Force Profiler and Force Sender are closed

-Uninstall X-Sim and uninstall the Commander from Control Panel-->Add Remove Programs

-Reinstall the Commander. It will detect that X-Sim is not installed and will install it for you with optimal settings.

-When asked for actuator serial numbers in the Commander First Run Wizard, please read the instruction carefully and ensure that you enter ony the parts of the serial number that are requested. A proper entry would be A3000100. Please do not enter any non numeric characters other than the A at the beginning.

This should give you a fresh install optimized with my settings. From a fresh install, you should be able to click on rFactor, or GTR2, Race 07 , or GTRE and be able to drive immediately. For iRacing, you must download a mlotion profile from within the Commander and assign it to the iRacing Quick Launch Button.

A new version of the Commander is coming soon which will make this process even easier.

If this doesn't work for you, let me knw and we can schedule a time for me to remotely connect.
  16. Macka

Macka Member

Aerial Photographer
    Balance:
    - 46Coins
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    This may be a similar problem to one I encountered when first setting up. The serial number printed on one the actuators was not the serial number recognized by the internal electronics. The real actuator serial was A3000426 but the number printed on the actuator and box was A3000427. It gave a similar error to above every time I tried to start. I eventually sorted it after a reinstall and I input the real number as generated by the actuator. I figured it out as the real number was in the second drop-down box (Select the port you would like to use instead) asking to be exchanged with. Dunno if its related? Try clicking the arrow on the drop down menu and see if it gives another serial number to exchange it with.....if it does and it works this would be the correct number of the actuator.

Cheers
    Mark
  17. Henning Piez

Henning Piez Member

Balance:
    17Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Bernard,

did everything like you described. First try, big success. Then after exiting X-Sim, the Commander don't let me start or modify The Iracing link, so I restarted the Software. While Starting there was the message Update... and the new version was automatically installed. After that, the old error was there again... :no:
  18. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    What message do you get when clicking the iRacing button?

Also, please check your PM for remote troubleshooting information.

Also, in case you overlooked the step of assigning a motion profile to the iRacing Quick Launch Button, please follow this procedure:

Please click the + button in the bottom-right of the Commander to Add/Edit Quick Launch buttons. Then use the arrows to navigate to the iRacing Button. You will see a drop-down list of profiles. Please assign a profile to this quick launch button. After pressing'OK' to save your changes, you should be able to launch into the iRacing with the chosen motion profile active.

Out of the box, the Commander has motion profiles pre-assigned to many of the quick launch buttons, but not all. This is done to ensure that everyone discovers the online profile database and the simple process for obtaining vehicle specif profiles and assigning them to buttons. The profile database is growing by the week. It is a good idea to check back often to see if a motion profile has been created specifically for your favorite vehicle. If not, you will find general profiles or profiles for a car with relatively the same performance specs.

BTW, soon I will be able to post these profiles here. I am exporting all of the profiles from the Commander database and organizing them into a large profile pack for download here on the X-Sim site. I would have been able to do this long ago, but I lost the drive that had the original rn2 files on it.
  19. Henning Piez

Henning Piez Member

Balance:
    17Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So, Skype and Teamviewer are nice tools and Bernards support is outstanding. I can use the commander now, I didn't see that some profiles had a note with stage IV that is an 3DOF so Xsim missed one Accurator when I loades that profile on my 2DOF. Thanks Berney, hope I can help you someday , too.