1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Is FlyPT Mover mod for VTOL VR outdated?

Discussion in 'Other Flight Simulation Games' started by Mici, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Mici

Mici New Member

Balance:
    32Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    I am trying to get telemetry data from VTOL VR to FlyPT with the mod from vtolvr-mods website. No luck so far, allthought the mod seems to install just fine. Followed the instructions best I could. Is there anything else to set or check in addition to port/IP? I contacted ppl on VTOL VR modding discord, and there seems to be nothing obviously wrong with the mod according to diagnostics. We have set up FlyPT mover for other games before without any problems.
  2. pmvcda

pmvcda aka FlyPT

Balance:
    14,203Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,181 / 16 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi,

I will test it this week.
    Might need an update.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pmvcda

pmvcda aka FlyPT

Balance:
    14,203Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,181 / 16 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mici

Mici New Member

Balance:
    32Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Sorry, if I was not being clear. There is not much instructions but it seems to be pretty straightforward. I have installed the mod using the mod loader and there is only couple of settings ingame, which I have checked. The ip and port is matching with FlyPT source window, but there is no values in the source when the game is running (flying) though it should be connected.
  5. Mici

Mici New Member

Balance:
    32Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Update: I reinstalled the mod and now I am able to get some values to the source window. But there is only positional data and those values are extremely high. No acceleration or angle data. Also gravity values are showing but they flicker a lot even on steady flight.