1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Nolimits Profiles - 100mm SCN5 - by Master Yoda

Discussion in 'X-Sim² profiles' started by MasterYoda, Feb 19, 2009.

1. MasterYoda

MasterYoda Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    322Coins
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Game: rFactor
    Intended Sim Hardware: 2 SCN5 Frex-Style design (On-Road)
    Actuators: 100mm
    25% Limiter: Yes
    Math Plugins Used: 1:1 G-Force, Smooth washout, Logarithm scaler
    Designed for Specific Vehicle: N/A
    Includes Program Settings: No
    Includes Gauges: No
    Speed / Acceleration Values: 18100 / Accel: 257 (Fixed on Synaptrix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_qips5pFhg

Disclaimer: It's simple. If one of these profiles harms you or your equipment, I am sorry but am not liable in any way. Use this profile / setting combination at your own risk. Do NOT use these profiles if your 25% limiter is not enabled.

Profile based on Bvillersjr one, changed most of the settings/values to my taste (acceleration mix), included Smooth washout and Logarithm scaler plugins.

Hope you guys like it.

Cheers,

Attached Files:

2. clarkii

clarkii New Member

Balance:
    792Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5
    Hi Master Yoda, thanks for the profile. I tried it and it works. Just one quick question, I opened your profile in Profiler (I used latest beta of X-Sim) and the s/w prompted the profile is outdated and recommended to increase the accelerator value given the higher resolution. Can u advise whether the adjustment is required and if yes what I should amend in your profile? Thanks a lot.
  3. MasterYoda

MasterYoda Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    322Coins
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I believe no adjustment is needed in this case, since the increase on resolution of the new x-Sim versions are not applicable to the injector.
    Just save the profile again and it will stop these msgs.
  4. leandroter7

leandroter7 Member

Balance:
    - 89Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, 6DOF
    I made some mods on the older profiles for this game. Please try it

bye

Attached Files: