1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Anybody heard and have experience with this 6dof of empower-vr.com?

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Gijs Walenkamp, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Gijs Walenkamp

Gijs Walenkamp New Member

Balance:
    - 142Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Dear community,

first of all: I love this forum and community.
    I am in an early phase of setting up my configuration of a 6 dof simulator design. Most likely it will go towards a rotary design - very similar to the highly compact and well thought-trough simulator of Motion4Sim.

Anyway, I am currently stationed in China and will source my parts here. By coincedence I stumbled across this company:
    https://www.empower-vr.com/vr-racing/vr-racing-6-dof-game-simulator.html

Has anybody heard of this company before? Any expert thoughts on the product execution? I will check for the price ;-).
    Best
    Gijs
    • Like Like x 1
  2. adgun

adgun Active Member

mechanic
    Balance:
    5,541Coins
    Ratings:
    +131 / 3 / -0
    There are some peope that bought one in the past on this site.
    best ad
  3. Dirty

Dirty Well-Known Member Gold Contributor

All the way up front.
    Balance:
    7,836Coins
    Ratings:
    +864 / 2 / -0
    Did you get a quote from them? I'd love to know how much they're asking for it.
  4. Gijs Walenkamp

Gijs Walenkamp New Member

Balance:
    - 142Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi Dirty
    yes indeed I got a quote, they offer a 2-seater 6DOF, with load capacity for 15.500 USD.
    Not in my budget range, so I did not follow up and will fabricate something myself.
    Best
    Gijs
    • Like Like x 1