1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DIY MOSFET H-Bridge Driver

Discussion in 'DIY peripherals' started by Sieben, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Sieben

Sieben Active Member

Balance:
    2,216Coins
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -0
    I believe You can avoid adding it to bts /btn drivers. But i did not removed my own.) Don't want to experiment of destroying btn. It will never be odd anyway.
    It all depends from motor. I stated what diodes are used. Ultrafast switching diodes. Kind of - F30u60dn etc.
  2. Arta Yasa

Arta Yasa Member

Balance:
    752Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    If i used wiper motor bus/truck(big wiper motor) sir. Because sometime bts7960 cannot respond sir, i think bts shutdown, but no sir.
  3. Sieben

Sieben Active Member

Balance:
    2,216Coins
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -0
    Then use 2ibt in parallel, or, what is even better, 12-and may be 18volts and smth like 20-40 amps psu with only one ibt driver. Or, put the lowest pwm frequency for 24v psu.
  4. Arta Yasa

Arta Yasa Member

Balance:
    752Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    How to set lowest pwm frequency on PSU sir?? Iam used psu 24v 13A, i set telhe voltage to 22v sir. Justul
    How to set lowest pwm frequency on PSU sir?? Iam used psu 24v 13A, i set the voltage to 22v sir. Just used 1psu to handle 2 wiper motor sir.
  5. Sieben

Sieben Active Member

Balance:
    2,216Coins
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -0
    Not in psu, in the ffb software.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Arta Yasa

Arta Yasa Member

Balance:
    752Coins