1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

BassShaker Profil

Discussion in 'X-Sim² profiles' started by Nima, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    Sirnoname has make a Plugin for Buttkicker and other Shakers were are work with Sound.
    Is it a very nice Plugin.Many Thanks Martin for this.You can use the X-Sim values and the Plugin give it too the Soundcard.
    I have make a first Profil for this.The Plugin is in the new X-Sim soft 2.1.0.5.For older X-Sim Soft
    you mast make the BassShaker .dll in the Interface Plugin folder in X-Sim.
    I use in the Plugin Minimum frequency 28Hz
    Maximum frequency 170Hz for a Big V8 80-120HZ
    Minimum volume 80%
    It is for the Megane 2.0 4Zylinder
    Nima

Attached Files:

2. ledfoot

ledfoot Member

IT Manager
    Balance:
    21Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Niels,

I did some testing with the buttkicker last night and I like the way it works so far.
  3. johnfatboy

johnfatboy New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    very nice...i have to shakers connected to my simulator, one at the pedals and one at my seat... looking forward to try this out. 8)
  4. Schnullerbacke

Schnullerbacke New Member

Photographer / Videographer
    Balance:
    369Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also tested the plugin and the profile together with Nima this afternoon. It was pretty good, but there occurred another problem concerning my sim: I really have to get the Buttkicker Gamer better dampened !!!

Do you have any idea on what's the best way to do that ? Who is also using the Buttkicker Gamer ?
    The problem is, that the Buttkicker CANNOT be as precisiously as it should be, because the vibrations do affect the whole sim. Any suggestions ?

I would try to set dampers between the seat consoles and the seat unit (aluminium profiles) AND another two dampers between the actuator arms and the base rig. What do you think ?
  5. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  6. Schnullerbacke

Schnullerbacke New Member

Photographer / Videographer
    Balance:
    369Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know it from a few home cinema fellows... but it's pretty expensive.
    I'd rather buy an BK mini - but I'm wondering which amp I should take to power it. Maybe a car hifi mono sub amp would do the job...

But at first I have to dampen my sim :? !
  7. jimiTES

jimiTES New Member

Balance:
    - 45Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi

I have been testing Nima profile for the buttkicker. I think this is a very good a idea using Xsim for activating buttkicker.

But i can only feel the vibrations produced by the engine, nor the ones created by the curbs. Am i missing something?

Thank you.
  8. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi jimi,
    this wars the first bassprofil i can send you a new one.how many rpm have the car were are you want drive?what is your play?what kind of bassshaker have you.say this and i make tomorow a new profil for you.in my last profil i have only engine effects and collisions effects.
  9. jimiTES

jimiTES New Member

Balance:
    - 45Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Nima.

I play mainly rFactor, and I´m using a Buttkicker gamer.

The car i´m riding now is a F1 from my league. 18000rpm.

Thank you for the support.
  10. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    i have make a profil for you test it please.i dont have test it.
    in the plugin i have minimum frequenzy 40 Hz
    maximum frequenzy 116 Hz
    minimum volume 80 % you can use the volume in play
    you dont must stop the profiler.i have a ibeam bassshaker you must look what
    is the right minimum volume for the buttkicker.

Attached Files: