1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Tutorial DIY Big DC Motor Steering Wheel | MMOS FFB | BS Simulator

Discussion in 'DIY peripherals' started by BS21, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Sieben

Sieben Active Member

Balance:
    2,216Coins
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -0
    The MMOS is not the case you've got that curve. Smth with your set ups or whatever)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sieben

Sieben Active Member

Balance:
    2,216Coins
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -0
    Huan Nguyen, try put less main gain then full force, and watch the result, for the test.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rongzheng lee

rongzheng lee New Member

Balance:
    18Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor
    Sieben, sorry about my poor english, In my opinion, the force feedback steering wheel feedback is force, regardless of the speed of the wheel, the feedback force needs to remain constant, so the acceleration of the wheel will remain constant, which will cause the wheel speed to increase linearly with time, rather than the wheel. The position of the wheel changes linearly with time. The curve table of the commodity wheels you give shows the linear change of position with time. This is because these wheels use motors with lower power, so when the speed of the wheels increases, the torque is greatly reduced. small.
  4. Sieben

Sieben Active Member

Balance:
    2,216Coins
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -0
  5. jknajfkae

jknajfkae New Member

Balance:
    41Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino
    Hello, is there a specific wiring diagram: thumb? I also plan to make a DIY steering wheel recently
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2020
  6. Daud077

Daud077 New Member

Balance:
    82Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    [​IMG]

What are these ports for?
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  7. lesley

lesley New Member

Balance:
    20Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    hey man, can you give the full wiring and layout of the smt32 version to bts7960 please.

Attached Files: