1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom Draken Motion Systems - Infinity Series

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by DrakenDesign, May 2, 2020.

?

How much would you pay for the complete system listed above? (USD)

1. 5-7k

2. 7-10k

3. 10-13k

4. 13-15k

5. 15K+

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DrakenDesign

DrakenDesign New Member

Balance:
    53Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, SimforceGT, Motion platform
    Hello All,

I am developing a motion control system for flight with unlimited degrees of freedom.
    The idea behind it is that I was to be able to experience what the WW2 pilots felt back in the war.
    I will also be selling it as a system at a later date but I want to do it right so your comments will be appreciated.
    its a 4 axis system.

So far I have the basic frame, seat and motion system designed but I think the most important think is the control system e.g. joystick, peddles, throttle and visual systems. I have done some research and this is what I have come up with so far:

Computer:
    HP Omen Obelisk

Visual System
    - Oculus Quest + 30" 4k Screen for setup.

Control System
    - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Joystick
    - MFG Crosswind V2 - Pedals

Frame as Below:

upload_2020-5-2_20-7-13.png

More to come soon..!
  2. DrakenDesign

DrakenDesign New Member

Balance:
    53Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, SimforceGT, Motion platform
    yep but they aren't really what you call quality, I want a good system that is strong and easy to mod. as you can see its in very early design stage, I want thoughts on the peripherals more then frame design.