1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

I cant take FFB with Arduino Leonardo

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by ozkan memisoglu, Oct 27, 2019.

1. ozkan memisoglu

ozkan memisoglu New Member

Balance:
    87Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can play on ACC but I cant take FFB what I do wrong :S What should I do. Wheelcheck doesnt work :S. Im using FFBWheel.0.16.leonardo.hex
  2. Qlittles

Qlittles Active Member

Balance:
    226Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    I have a "Cousin of OSW" direct drive wheel -- for my build, I have the main gain set to 100%. I also have all the other values under Game Effects to 100%, like Spring, Friction, Damper, etc. I don't know the specifics of your build, so try raising the main gain 10% at a time and try the game in ACC
  3. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Tecnico pc hardware/software MadeFix
    Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    ozkan memisoglu
    you should give more information about it.
    if with other games it works for example. if by setting desktop effects to 100% spring responds with force.
    otherwise if everything works the main gain goes to 100%.
    and the problem is in ACC in the peripheral setup
  4. JohnSellote

JohnSellote New Member

Balance:
    6Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    do you guys have download link for FFBWheel.0.16.leonardo.hex?
  5. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Tecnico pc hardware/software MadeFix
    Balance:
    157Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    if the moderators give me permission I can insert it in this post in order to make it accessible to the community