1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Full Motion Custom Build Everything included!

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by Musseilm, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Musseilm

Musseilm New Member

Balance:
    - 12Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform, 4DOF
    Up for sale:

My custom made rig, everything is designed and made by me and i decided to put it up for sale since i rarely use it.
    The actuators are made with teknic clearpath SERVO motors. Instead of stepper motor these are virtually silent much like frex Hyperaxis.
    The servo drives a lead ballscrew and has a CUI sensor on the axle with a 12bit resolution (4096steps)
    This results in +300mm/s under load. SCN5 underload is maybe 40mm/s. Each actuator should be capable of 700lbs weight this is however not tested.
    Max Travel distance is 175mm.
    Speeds are dialed down to about 25% at the moment this is way fast already.
    However these have a much larger travel distance and are quicker aswell. Controller is custom made with Atmel Microchip, i takes 1 usb port and will be configured as a std COM port. This works great with Simtools.

Pedals are also custom made much like heusinkveld pedals. all 3 have load sensors. These connect to a also custom made Atmel Microchip board which connect with usb and will be seen as a std USB game controller interface.

Small MIGE comes with sparco steering wheel and granite device controller.

Sparco Seat is the medium.. forgot the model number i can look it up.

Comes with custom made sequential shifter and 3d printed pedal shifter behind the sparco. These all connect to the same board as the pedals. So all just takes 1 usb port. Comes with button box aswell.

Who ever is interested in this should be fairly handy and be willing to take on a project, since it is all custom made you will have no manufacturer support as you would have maybe with other products. However i will help with whatever you need. Ill provided schematics and source code for all the hardware and software.
    Also all FUSION360 files can be included.

This motion rig can also probably made work with the AMC1280USB module.

This is located in South Florida 34986. No shipping. But im willing to drive a reasonable distance for the right buyer.

Price : $4500 open for reasonable offers.

Summary:

80/20 Rig
    Sparco Seat
    4xActuators
    1xActuator controller usb interface + Powersupply
    1xSmall Mige
    1xGranite Device controller + PowerSupply
    1x Throttle, Brake, Clutch Pedals + Usb interface
    1x Sequatial Shifter
    1x Sparco Wheel with custom made quick release
    3x Quick release modules for other wheels
    1x Button Box on side of rig

More pictures and info available on request.
    Martin

IMG_2428.thumb.jpg.b4c4fc76d23e1711822bfc588ee69905.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Musseilm

Musseilm New Member

Balance:
    - 12Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform, 4DOF
    2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 11.png 10.png 9.jpeg 8.jpeg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Jamie32

Jamie32 New Member

Balance:
    56Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello mate do you still have this?
  4. MagicMunkyNuts

MagicMunkyNuts Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Disability Support.
    Balance:
    271Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hey dude, did you make these bits yourself, have them commissioned, or did you buy them? There's some quality work here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Eric Cline

Eric Cline New Member

Balance:
    108Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is a very nice setup ..is it still available ?if not would you or do you sell the custom pedals or cad files for them ? Thanks in advance