1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Realteus ForceFeel

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Hobbs77, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Hobbs77

Hobbs77 Active Member

Balance:
    815Coins
    Ratings:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Does anyone here own one? I've been thinking about buying one but would like to get some real feedback from anyone who has had experience with one. Thanks in advance, Mark
  2. David F

David F New Member

Balance:
    126Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Save your wallet and do not purchase from Realtus. I ordered the ForceFeel back in Feb, when the shipping got pushed out to May. It is now late November and still no seat. Worse yet, no response whatsoever from Realtus to any of my emails. A couple of months ago, I ordered the Jetseat from Andre and received it less than a month later - it works great. You can trust Andre, but you cannot trust Realtus. Follow my advice and thank me later.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hobbs77

Hobbs77 Active Member

Balance:
    815Coins
    Ratings:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Thanks for the reply David......I was thinking about pulling trigger on getting 1 but I guess the waiting time and lack of response from Realtus for you and the fact that no one here has any firsthand experience using one is enough for me to look into the Jetseat instead.

How's the comfort and can you give me a short review of the Jetseat? What you like, dislike ect. Thanks, Mark
  4. BJF

BJF New Member

Balance:
    7Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    From what I have read from the DCS forums the Realtus Forcefeel is an ok product but most people who have ordered still haven't received theirs. For what it is worth here is a review of the realtus
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Hobbs77

Hobbs77 Active Member

Balance:
    815Coins
    Ratings:
    +76 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Thanks BJF...That video convinced me to stay away from Realteus for now anyways. I really appreciate your time to post!