1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Dof reality p3 coming out of the front swivel?

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Jorant, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Jorant

Jorant Member

Balance:
    326Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    So i bought a p3 and effing LOVE IT. However, on two separate occasions I've had the top portion of the frame literally pop out of the front swivel that is a part of the bottom base. How on earth do I prevent this little gem from happening? Anyone have this?

Now, when I'm driving some cars like the Porsche Moby Dick in PC2 (AKA: the death trap), that thing is a bouncy barely controllable meteor. I'm scared to drive it because of the pop out issue. Any help!
  2. MarkSimu

MarkSimu New Member

Balance:
    150Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There's a YouTube P3 review that addresses this issue at 30 minutes into it. The reviewer tied several wraps of speaker wire around the joint to prevent the top portion from poping off the bottom.
  3. Jorant

Jorant Member

Balance:
    326Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Yikes. Well that's disappointing. :( thank you
  4. Radioproffi

Radioproffi Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    1,567Coins
    Ratings:
    +80 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    Please use the bolt to prevent problems.

upload_2019-7-21_21-40-35.png
  5. Jorant

Jorant Member

Balance:
    326Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    The only bolt I see is the part attached to the frame that goes into the hole. I see nothing more that you have to do to it?
  6. Jorant

Jorant Member

Balance:
    326Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    I figured it out. I wasn't aware it goes in from the bottom. Now this makes sense! Thank you for the help :)