1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Help Needed:DIY 2dof flight simulator using pneumatic actuators

Discussion in 'Flight Simulator X' started by mojtabamdp, Jul 14, 2019.

1. mojtabamdp

mojtabamdp New Member

Balance:
    85Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, SCN5, SCN6, SimAxe, Arduino, JRK, Joyrider, SimforceGT, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    Hi All,

I am working on building a DIY flight motion simulator (2dof) using the outputs from SimTools motion software.

Is there anyone help me in making Simtools compatible with Arduino and pneumatic actuators??
    Is simtools compatible with pneumatic actuators?? if so, what other components and equipments do I need to provide?? (i.e what type of pneumatics, valve, etc ...)
    I even don't know how to code the Arduino!!! [​IMG] I am trying to build a DIY heavy duty flight motion simulator.
    Actually I need compatible Arduino codes to control pneumatic actuators and other required equipments such as valves, etc ... . (what valve and other equipments do I need?)

By the way, there is a compatible code called SMC3 (https://github.com/SimulatorMotorController/SMC3), but I think It is compatible only with DC motors and electric linear actuators. Can I use it for pneumatic actuators???

I will be grateful if you guys help me.
    Thanks in advance
    Mojtaba.