1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom Motorbike Simulator 2DOF to Exercise bike

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by satbranigan, Mar 17, 2018.

1. satbranigan

satbranigan Member

Balance:
    - 180Coins
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    thank you renzo, the tube is 20x20, at the end remove the wood and I made a structure only where the nuts are supported so that it was less heavy, the key so that the engines can with the whole structure is in looking for balance on the cardan so that the engines do not have to support the weight.
    I follow your project from time to time, and I am glad to see what you have done, I encourage you that you have less to finish it

gracias renzo, el tubo es de 20x20, al final quite la madera y hice una estructura solo donde apoyan las tuercas para que fuera menos pesado, la clave para que los motores puedan con toda la estructura esta en buscar el equilibrio sobre el cardan para que los motores no tengan que soportar el peso.
    sigo tu proyecto de vez en cuando, y me alegra ver lo que has avanzado, animo que ya te queda menos para terminarlo.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RENZOREY18

RENZOREY18 Member

Balance:
    76Coins
    Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino
    VERSIÓN,ENGLISH:
    excellent @satbranigan while reducing the weight, the engine will appreciate it. I will take into account the center of gravity, in my simulator the structure moves forward, so the weight is in the front, there are many adjustments to be solved.

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION AND WITHOUT YOUR HELP, THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN".
    I WILL FOLLOW YOUR PROJECTS!

VERSIÓN ESPAÑOL:
    excelente @satbranigan mientras mas se reduzca el peso,mas lo agradecerá el motor . tendré en cuenta sobre el centro de gravedad, en mi simulador la estructura se mueve hacia delante por lo cual el peso esta en la parte delantera,quedan muchos ajustes por resolver.

desde ya "SAT MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TU AYUDA SABES QUE ERES MI INSPIRACIÓN Y SIN TU AYUDA ESTO NO HUBIERA SUCEDIDO".
    SEGUIRÉ TUS PROYECTOS ABRAZO GRANDE!!!
  3. Allan Beaton

Allan Beaton New Member

Motorcycle Simulator design and fabrication
    Balance:
    13Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Brilliant concept in all your versions. For GPBikes using my systems I have Direct Lean at 100% and do not need so much movement in the bars. Maybe it would reduce how much you need to turn yours for bikes too?