1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Gear Motor Recommendation

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by gooch, Jan 19, 2018.

1. gooch

gooch Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    36Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, JRK, Motion platform
    I'm in the US and the gear motor in the link below appears to be the recommended one on this forum, but eBay is saying the seller is on vacation and he has been for a month. Is there another one someone can recommend for me? Thanks in advance!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/371596157992
  2. elfridaauston87

elfridaauston87 New Member

Balance:
    110Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SimAxe, Arduino
    Dear have you tried to search on Reecoupons? I saw there one month ago and they are giving at a reasonable price. If you are still looking than once check there, but I dont have any experience to buy from there.
  3. yellofella

yellofella Member

builder
    Balance:
    743Coins
    Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SimforceGT
    I have exactly those motors purchased from that seller on ebay and at the time of purchase it said the same and yet they turned up ok, took 8 weeks to get to the uk though. Try to contact him on ebay and see if he replies that's what I did. he answered a few questions I had before I ordered them and didn't seem away at all tbh. All turned out good, no regrets here
    hope this helps
  4. Mike Stuart

Mike Stuart Member

Balance:
    383Coins
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    I'll second that these motors work well, and I didnt have any problems getting them even though it said he was away. I got them to the US west coast in 2-1/2 weeks. Also, there was a very minor issue with one motor which i easily fixed and reported to him, he sent me an additional motor (without gearbox) no charge even though I told him not to bother. So now, due to his awesome customer support I have an extra motor.